dshm8998473 2016-09-10 21:48
浏览 53

像Botfather一样创建电报机器人(一步一步)

I've really been dragging myself from asking this question here, but after googling forever I feel It's needed. So:

I'm trying to build a bot with a similar structure as the Botfather in telegram. I'd like to enable a step by step configuration for users using my bot. So if I ask "What's your email?" I'd like them to naturally be able to answer that and I'll know what question they answered. And that's the problem, I can't seem to figure out a good structure for knowing which question they answered and what to trigger. All documentation in every bot I've scanned simply use a structure like this:

And this is not very beneficial when I don't know what the user will write or if I have duplicated accepted answers for different questions. I've tried using replies and ForceReply etc, but this also creates a weird structure and don't look as clean in the feed as natural messages.

Simply put: How do I know if a message goes together with a question and then trigger something?

Sorry for a somewhat unstructured question, hopefully one of you awesome people have an answer to my issue.

Like: http://uploadpie.com/Klj1S

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
    • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
    • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线
    • ¥15 谁有desed数据集呀
    • ¥20 手写数字识别运行c仿真时,程序报错错误代码sim211-100
    • ¥15 关于#hadoop#的问题
    • ¥15 (标签-Python|关键词-socket)