drb88830 2016-09-09 14:01
浏览 102

从PHP应用拨号调制解调器?

I have been working with the task of converting an MS Access database to a web application. All is going well but one issue, sending a customer number to an internal modem. Haven't found an easy way to do this. Anyone have any working solutions or ideas with examples? Thank you.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dougourang1856 2016-09-13 06:56
    关注

Your main problem is - how to run some commands on your client machine from your web application. This is pretty much impossible due to security reasons. You need some client program (or browser extension) on user machines.

If all you need is option to dial a number, then you can register new protocol handler in your browser for some links. For example, if you have Skype installed, it can handle links:

<a href="callto://+***********">Link will initiate Skype to call my number</a>
    <a href="skype:********?call">Link will initiate Skype to call my Skype username!</a>

How to register protocol: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Register_protocol

Of course i assume, that you have some command-line tool for dialing number.

The drawback of protocol-type solution is that you do not have any feedback from running the command.

The other solution would be to write some dedicated browser extension.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本