dongyi0210 2016-08-23 11:19
浏览 42
已采纳

PHP电子邮件表单中的锚标记

Can you please help anybody?

I have made a mail form with PHP. This form is all the way at the bottom of the page. When I click send (this is an input tag), if there are errors, it will display them above the form.

But when you click on send the page will first go back to the top and you have to scroll all the way down to see if you have made any errors.

So is it possible to keep the page from jumping back the the start?

I know it was been solved many times e.g. here Is it possible not to jump to the top of the page on form submit? but enclose this code it will still scrool above contact section in the portfolio section...... my page svejdamartin.com Do you have any ideas ?

<footer>
  <section id="contact">                   
    <div class="row">
      <div class="col-md-6 col-md-offset-3">
        <div id="fourth">
          <h1>Contact Form</h1>
          <p>Please, do not hesitate to contact me if you want to get more information.</p>
           <?php
             if (isset($_GET['sent']) === true) { // ne POST ale GET //
               echo '<div class="alert alert-success" role="alert">Thank you, I will be in touch</div>'; // toto se vypise po odeslani vzkazu //

} else {  //tento tag konci az na konci formulare !!! Otevrel jsem tam php a ukoncil tento else //
               if (empty ($errors) === false) { // tohle php vypisuje upozornovaci hlasky primo nad formularem //
                 echo '<ul>';
                 foreach($errors as $error) {
                   echo '<li>', $error, '</li>';            
                 }
                 echo '</ul>';
               }           
             ?>
             <form id="form-anchor" method="post" action="index.php#form-anchor">
               <div class="form-group">
                 <input type="text" name="name" class="form-control" placeholder="Your name" <?php if (isset($_POST['name']) === true) { echo 'value="', strip_tags($_POST['name']), '"'; } ?>>                                       
               </div>
               <div class="form-group">
                 <input type="email" name="email" class="form-control" placeholder="Your email" <?php if (isset($_POST['email']) === true) { echo 'value="', strip_tags($_POST['email']), '"'; } ?>>                                       
               </div>                                                                        
               <div class="form-group">
                 <textarea name="message" rows="5" class="form-control" placeholder="message...."><?php if (isset($_POST['message']) === true) { echo strip_tags($_POST['message']); } ?></textarea>                                       
               </div>
               <div class="checkbox">
                 <label>
                   <input type="checkbox" name="check">I am human
                 </label>
               </div>
               <input type="submit" name="submit" class="btn btn-secondary" value="send message">                                   
             </form>
             <?php
             }
           ?>
         </div>    
       </div>
     </div>
  </section>
</footer>
  • 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• dongroufan6846 2016-08-23 12:04
    关注

The reason why the page ends in the portfolio section instead of contacts is because the browser looks for the #fourth anchor before the images in the portfolio are loaded.

So the browser correctly positions the page but then the contact form moves down because of the animation.

One way to fix this is to define the height of the #imag div so that it is already the size that the images will be.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 matlab用simulink求解一个二阶微分方程,要求截图
  • ¥30 matlab解优化问题代码
  • ¥15 写论文,需要数据支撑
  • ¥15 identifier of an instance of 类 was altered from xx to xx错误
  • ¥100 反编译微信小游戏求指导
  • ¥15 docker模式webrtc-streamer 无法播放公网rtsp
  • ¥15 学不会递归,理解不了汉诺塔参数变化
  • ¥15 基于图神经网络的COVID-19药物筛选研究
  • ¥30 软件自定义无线电该怎样使用
  • ¥15 R语言mediation包做中介分析,直接效应和间接效应都很小,为什么?