duangou6446 2016-08-17 08:20
浏览 24

Infusionsoft获取标签

I am new to the Infusion API and I have a couple of questions that I am unable to find a specific answer to.

I have used the PHP SDK and installed via composer

1) Within the new API is there away that I can view all tags that have been created?

2) I have created and got my client clientId and clientSecret via but I am unsure how I connect it to the app name that I want to fetch the tags for.

I have given it an attempt by looking at code examples I have seen via Google however I am getting the following error - Call to undefined method Infusionsoft\Infusionsoft::dsQuery()

Code:

<?php

//Connect to the Infusionsoft API

require_once 'vendor/autoload.php';

$infusionsoft = new \Infusionsoft\Infusionsoft(array(
    'clientId'      => 'key',
    'clientSecret'  => 'key',

));

// Fetch the required tags for this place

$getFields = array('Id','GroupDescription', 'GroupName');
$query     = array('GroupName' => '%');
$tags      = $infusionsoft->dsQuery("ContactGroup",1000,0,$query,$getFields);

var_dump($tags);

?>
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanji1482 2016-08-17 17:06
    关注
    1. First of all, there's no new API. Improvements are added to Infusionsoft API all the time, but it's still the same updated API. If you mean new Infusionsoft PHP SDK, then example request to get the tags looks this way:

$infusionsoft->data()->query('ContactGroup', $limit, $page, $queryData, $selectedFields, $orderBy, $ascending);

query() method is implemented in Infusionsoft/Api/DataService.php file

1. You connect to a specific Infusionsoft account during oAuth authorization flow. This basic flow is shown, for example, in PHP SDK examples

The error you see means exactly what it says - there's no such method dsQuery() in the updated SDK. The link to the SDK code where you can see all available methods was provided in the first point.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 msix packaging tool打包问题
  • ¥15 finalshell节点的搭建代码和那个端口代码教程
  • ¥15 用hfss做微带贴片阵列天线的时候分析设置有问题
  • ¥50 我撰写的python爬虫爬不了 要爬的网址有反爬机制
  • ¥15 Centos / PETSc / PETGEM
  • ¥15 centos7.9 IPv6端口telnet和端口监控问题
  • ¥120 计算机网络的新校区组网设计
  • ¥20 完全没有学习过GAN,看了CSDN的一篇文章,里面有代码但是完全不知道如何操作
  • ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录