douba1617 2016-07-12 23:10
浏览 70
已采纳

在函数内部调用“require”

In the page I'm working on, the first thing I do is include my tools.php file. Say, index.php

require("../scripts/tools.php");

Next, I create a custom css

$custom_css = [
    $link([
        "rel"   => "stylesheet",
        "type"  => "text/css",
        "media" => "screen",
        "href"  => BASE . "css/layout-list.css",
        ]),
];

and include the head element using a custom require function which is declared inside the tools.php.

req("template/head.php");

The reason I'm using a custom require is because I need to increase the ../s on each path everytime I go deeper in the folder structure. I don't want to add them manually.

There is a base() function in the tools.php and it automatically calculates the ../s necessary to reach back to the main folder, and assigns it to a BASE constant. This BASE constant is used in the req() function

function req($path) {
    require(BASE . $path);
}

This (kind of) works. The problem is, since (the actual) require was called inside a function, head.php can't access $custom_css, and index.php can't access any variable inside head.php.

The solution I've came up with is to declare that the variable is global before using it.

So, if I have to access $custom_css that's in index.php from head.php, in head.php I do:

global $custom_css;
if (!isset($custom_css)) {
    $custom_css = [];
}

and if I have to access a variable that's in head.php from index.php, I must declare the variable globally inside the head.php:

global $head_var;
$head_var = 4;

This process seems very tiring and redundant. Isn't there a way to change where the require effects? Make all the variables in the included file global even though the file was included in a function?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanlinzhen7235 2016-07-12 23:20
    关注

If all your custom req does is prepend a constant defined in tools.php, why not use the constant directly?

require(BASE."template/head.php");

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条
  • ¥15 LiBeAs的带隙等于0.997eV,计算阴离子的N和P
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
  • ¥15 来真人,不要ai!matlab有关常微分方程的问题求解决,
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错
  • ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件