doulian8554 2015-11-27 03:58
浏览 55
已采纳

Drupal 7 Web Experience Toolkit - 如何修改主题?

I have been going insane trying to figure out how to modify the WET-BOEW distribution of Drupal 7 and have been met with little to no results.

http://drupalwxt.github.io/

I do not have a lot of experience with drupal. I used it many years ago and I hated it as much then as I do now; unfortunately, employment requirements have forced me to dig into it again.

How do I go about modifying the theme? Even just modifying the header would be a massive step in the right direction.

For the record, the files I am modifying are in /profiles/wetkit/themes/wetkit_bootstrap/templates

• Modifying system/page.tpl.php has no effect
  • Modifying system/html.tpl.php has an effect, unfortunately I am met with $page_top, etc and no actual markup for the header.

I am completely and utterly lost.

EDIT 1

I have created a folder under /sites/all/themes called "playground". In this file, I have added my basic info and copied the regions from the original wetkit info file.

I created the structure for <theme>/templates/system and added an html.tpl.php file containing a die() to test if it is overriding the base theme...it does not appear to be.

I make a point of clearing the cache after every change.

EDIT 2 (Solution)

It turns out that I was trying to modify the wrong file all along. For the WET-BOEW Drupal 7 distribution, changing the markup is done through <theme>/templates/panels/page--panels--wet-boew.tpl.php and by adding a custom CSS file to theme_name.info.

I'm sure this is all elementary stuff, but I've been struggling with it for a while now. Thanks for the help.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doudi2520 2015-11-27 13:07
    关注

First, go to appearance page (url: /admin/appearance) and see what theme is used. Maybe you are changing wrong theme.

Then, check if page caching is on on performance page (/admin/config/development/performance). If so, you may need to clear the cache after every change with "Clear all caches" button on same page.

Oh and those system template files are usually overwritten with custom theme files. So don't change them.

Again, theme template files are usually placed in directory:

/sites/all/themes/theme_name/templates

starting from website root, so look for the files there or on some similar location if you have some specific site settings (multisite or something).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 搭建pt1000三线制高精度测温电路
  • ¥15 使用Jdk8自带的算法,和Jdk11自带的加密结果会一样吗,不一样的话有什么解决方案,Jdk不能升级的情况
  • ¥15 画两个图 python或R
  • ¥15 在线请求openmv与pixhawk 实现实时目标跟踪的具体通讯方法
  • ¥15 八路抢答器设计出现故障
  • ¥15 opencv 无法读取视频
  • ¥15 用matlab 实现通信仿真
  • ¥15 按键修改电子时钟,C51单片机
  • ¥60 Java中实现如何实现张量类,并用于图像处理(不运用其他科学计算库和图像处理库))
  • ¥20 5037端口被adb自己占了