double2022 2015-11-24 23:52
浏览 48

通过ftp下载时,为什么我的某些文件被破坏了?

Does anyone have any idea why my files are being corrupted?

I have a very odd file corruption issue that is causing havoc in our small office. The issue occurs when we download files using ftp from our web server to our local server. If we move approximately 2000 files all at once there is usually about 10 files that will be altered during the download (but never the same files).

Here's the facts:

• The file downloads from the remote server without generating any errors.
  • The file will download with a slightly smaller file size. (this amazes me it doesn't generate an error)
  • The file when opened will be missing a chunk of content.
  • The missing content has been anything from 3 lines to 50 lines.
  • The missing content is never consistent, it can start mid word and ranges as to what position in the file it gets removed from.
  • The file is not jumbled or corrupted in any other way. It literally looks like someone selected some content and hit the delete button.
  • The file type has been php, javascript and jpg
  • We have had this issue when downloading large groups of files and also when downloading a single file.

• This issue is happening to 3 out of 4 developers in our office.

• This issue is happening regardless of the ftp clients used.
  • This issue is happening regardless of where the files are being downloaded to (internal server/local PC/external drive)
  • This issue started happening about 4 months ago. We have been using the same software and hardware for years and there is nothing I can think of that has changed.

Prgramming is my usual domain and I am completely clueless with this sort of thing so if anyone has any ideas or things to investigate you might need to use small words :)

Thanks for your help!

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 求个正点原子stm32f407开发版的贪吃蛇游戏
    • ¥15 正弦信号发生器串并联电路电阻无法保持同步怎么办
    • ¥15 划分vlan后,链路不通了?
    • ¥20 求各位懂行的人,注册表能不能看到usb使用得具体信息,干了什么,传输了什么数据
    • ¥15 个人网站被恶意大量访问,怎么办
    • ¥15 Vue3 大型图片数据拖动排序
    • ¥15 Centos / PETGEM