du8980919 2015-11-19 10:14
浏览 34

如何防止特定会话的破坏

I use Yii2 framework for my current project. My problem is when the user logs out all the sessions are destroyed but on the frontend I have a session registered which needs to be there after the logout process.

Is there a way in PHP to store that one session?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanfei8149 2015-11-23 09:04
    关注

You probably will need to actually create 2 separate sessions. For this I would think the advanced template would be the best starting point. Frontend would be your main site, and backend would be your logged in area. You could even make a 3rd for your admin panel, if needed.

In your config you would need to specify different sessions. The way I use it, is to completely separate my frontend from the backend.

Example of config;

'components' => [
        'user' => [
            'identityClass' => 'common\models\User',
            'enableAutoLogin' => true,
            'identityCookie' => [
                'name' => '_frontendUser', // unique for frontend
            ]
        ],
        'session' => [
            'name' => 'PHPFRONTSESSID',
            'savePath' => sys_get_temp_dir(),
        ],

You would do the same for backend, only using different names.

If they can still go to the main site while they are logged in, you would need to do some addition checks, like checking if the other session exists. You could make a special rule to redirect them off the main site to the logged in area if it exists. If they still need to access the main site but know if they are logged in (like to show logout instead of login link, or show their username) then you would have to reference the other session.

I am not sure if you can actually use a session from another section... A way around it would be to store data in the first session about the 2nd session. In your login routine, you would need to inject the user data into the first session. And on logout, remove it.

Not sure what our going for, and there are still some things to look into (like if you can access another session without hacky options).

However, I think your hangup right now is that you need to define separate session values in your config.

I should also add, I wrote a wiki about how to have 2 separate sessions here: http://www.yiiframework.com/wiki/814/guide-how-to-actually-separate-frontend-user-and-backend-admin-on-yii2-advanced/

Problem with yiii2 advanced, is by default if you login to the frontend you are also logged into the backend. Well if you use frontend as members and backend as admin, you dont want it like that! A member shouldn't be logged into the admin area. So you have to make them 2 separate sessions.

While my wiki is for a slightly different use, I think it stems from the same problem and may help you figure this out.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口