douyiqi9640 2015-11-07 14:36
浏览 42

在Drupal开发的上下文中调试数据库查询

I am developing a dynamic web page using Drupal 7. I ran into a very strange problem. I have reduced my problem to a very small test case as follows:

The database side: I am using MySQL. I have two tables as defined here with a few sample data entries:

CREATE TABLE people (
  pid INT(6) UNSIGNED AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY,
  name VARCHAR(30) NOT NULL
);
INSERT INTO people VALUES (NULL, 'Joe');
INSERT INTO people VALUES (NULL, 'Ant');
INSERT INTO people VALUES (NULL, 'Tom');

CREATE TABLE event (
  eid INT(6) UNSIGNED AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY,
  pid INT(6) UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
  event_desc VARCHAR(20) NOT NULL,
  event_date DATE NOT NULL
);
INSERT INTO event VALUES (NULL, 1, '1p', '2015-10-01');
INSERT INTO event VALUES (NULL, 2, '1p', '2015-10-12');
INSERT INTO event VALUES (NULL, 2, '2p', '2015-10-00');
INSERT INTO event VALUES (NULL, 2, '3p', '2015-00-00');
INSERT INTO event VALUES (NULL, 3, '1p', '2010-07-18');
INSERT INTO event VALUES (NULL, 3, '2p', '2010-09-00');

Note the only interesting feature here is that the event table may contain incomplete event date in the format of '2015-10-00' when date is unknown and '2015-00-00' when both date and month are unknown. I understand this is legal in MySQL.

The Drupal 7 side: I create a custom module as follows:

<?php
/**
 * Implements hook_menu().
 */
function test_menu() {
  $items['test'] = array(
    'type' => MENU_NORMAL_ITEM,
    'title' => 'Test',
    'description' => 'Test',
    'page callback' => '_test_page',
    'access callback' => TRUE,
    'menu_name' => 'main-menu',
  );
  return $items;
}

function _test_page() {
  $output = "";
  $sql = "SELECT event.event_desc, event.event_date, people.name FROM  event, ";
  $sql .= "people WHERE event.pid=people.pid ORDER BY people.name";
  $result = db_query($sql);
  foreach ($result as $data) {
    $output .= $data->name. " ". $data->event_desc. " ". $data->event_date. "<br>
";
  }
  return $output;
}

Note that I create a page with a menu item 'Test'. The page performs a query and displays the result. Now the very strange part: when the event date is incomplete, the query gets the wrong data '0000-00-00' as shown in the screen capture below: enter image description here

Some analysis:

• This does not seem to be a problem with my SQL, because when I try the identical query from mysql command line I can get the correct result.
  • This only happens when I join the two tables. If I simply query the 'event' table, I can get the correct result display in that Drupal page.
  • When passing the SQL from a standalone PHP script to the database via PDO, there's no problem.
  • I learned from Drupal's forum that the Date type is not used in Drupal core. So it may or may not be well supported.

Because the debugging isn't straight-forward to do, I decided not to pursue it any longer. The simplest way around the bug was to use VARCHAR(10) to store the Date information. By making that simple change, my web page can function properly. Of course I would lose the ability to use any Date-related functions.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douyi1966 2015-11-07 15:49
    关注

'2015-00-00' is legal in mysql. I wonder if is legal in PHP. What is the data type of $data->event_date ? Just make sure to print it as string and not as a formatted date.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 测距传感器数据手册i2c
  • ¥15 RPA正常跑,cmd输入cookies跑不出来
  • ¥15 求帮我调试一下freefem代码
  • ¥15 matlab代码解决,怎么运行
  • ¥15 R语言Rstudio突然无法启动
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:提取2个图像的变量作为另外一个图像像元的移动量,计算新的位置创建新的图像并提取第二个图像的变量到新的图像
  • ¥15 改算法,照着压缩包里边,参考其他代码封装的格式 写到main函数里
  • ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
  • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)