dst3605528 2015-10-30 21:02 采纳率: 0%
浏览 35

较小的图像div在打印预览(Divception)中的容器div内缩小

I have a div that holds a number of smaller divs. These smaller divs are used for displaying pictures... Not sure what the best way of explaining it is, so I'll add a couple of images

template_design

Anyways, in the design view, I have the divs looking perfectly, or at least near perfectly like the example above. Everything is lined up so it looks even with whatever element. However...

template_print

When I go to Print view, the pictures divs shrink in size. A lot of the time it isn't by much, almost barely noticable, but its enough to throw the layout off. I have tried this on both Chrome and Firefox, and I have downloaded it an opened it in Adobe; every time it comes out the same way. I've thrown everything I can think of at this but haven't been able to figure out why its happening.

Here's the css in regards to the larger div:

.image-grid{width:274mm;height:99.5mm;padding:3mm 0 0 7mm;}
    .image{width:34.5mm;height:20mm;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center center;background-size:cover;margin-right:2.99mm;margin-bottom:3mm;float:left;padding:0;}
    .image-end{width:34.5mm;height:20mm;float:left;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center center;background-size:cover;padding:0;}
.mkt-drop-zone{background-repeat:no-repeat !important;background-position: center center !important;z-index: 1;}

And here's the HTML for one of the rows:

<div class="image-grid">
    <div class="image mkt-drop-zone" style="background-image:url('<?php echo empty( $data['content_images'][0] ) ? $data['no_image'] : $data['content_images'][0]; ?>');"></div>
    <div class="image mkt-drop-zone" style="background-image:url('<?php echo empty( $data['content_images'][1] ) ? $data['no_image'] : $data['content_images'][1]; ?>');"></div>
    <div class="image mkt-drop-zone" style="background-image:url('<?php echo empty( $data['content_images'][2] ) ? $data['no_image'] : $data['content_images'][2]; ?>');"></div>
    <div class="image mkt-drop-zone" style="background-image:url('<?php echo empty( $data['content_images'][3] ) ? $data['no_image'] : $data['content_images'][3]; ?>');"></div>
    <div class="image mkt-drop-zone" style="background-image:url('<?php echo empty( $data['content_images'][4] ) ? $data['no_image'] : $data['content_images'][4]; ?>');"></div>
    <div class="image mkt-drop-zone" style="background-image:url('<?php echo empty( $data['content_images'][5] ) ? $data['no_image'] : $data['content_images'][5]; ?>');"></div>
    <div class="image-end mkt-drop-zone" style="background-image:url('<?php echo empty( $data['content_images'][6] ) ? $data['no_image'] : $data['content_images'][6]; ?>');"></div>
    <div class="clear"></div>
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douzhanbai9526 2015-10-30 21:10
    关注

Without seeing code the best you will get are educated guesses, so here is mine:

Somewhere, you have a CSS rule under the media query @media screen or @media print. In the first case, the style is getting applied only for the page when viewed in the browser, when it is getting printed, the rule is not getting applied. In the second case, the rule is NOT being applied when viewed in the browser, but is being applied when printing.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用hfss做微带贴片阵列天线的时候分析设置有问题
  • ¥15 基于52单片机的酒精浓度检测系统加继电器和sim800
  • ¥50 我撰写的python爬虫爬不了 要爬的网址有反爬机制
  • ¥15 Centos / PETSc / PETGEM
  • ¥15 centos7.9 IPv6端口telnet和端口监控问题
  • ¥120 计算机网络的新校区组网设计
  • ¥20 完全没有学习过GAN,看了CSDN的一篇文章,里面有代码但是完全不知道如何操作
  • ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录
  • ¥20 海浪数据 南海地区海况数据,波浪数据