doudun5009 2015-10-26 22:49
浏览 202

重新加载iFrame,等到它加载,在同一个iFrame中打开URL

so when it comes to Javascript, I have no idea what I am doing.

I have a main page, with two iFrames. The main "content" iFrame holds the main content, in this case, the results from a MySQL database SELECT. The bottom iFrame is used to add rows to the same table.

When the 'add row' form is submitted from the bottom iFrame, I want the 'content' iFrame to load the list of results, and scroll to the newly added result.

I use

Currently, the only way to make this work that I have found is echo-ing the following code once upon successful row entry:

parent.document.getElementById('content').contentWindow.location.reload();
parent.document.getElementById('content').src = '../pages/results.php#".$id."';

The $id variable is set with $mysqli->insert_id;

The above code works, but it's obviously bad coding, on slower connections, for example, I can imagine the browser will fail to change the src as the reload action is still performing.

So, what can I add to my code, or what can I change my code to, to make the javascript either:

1. Reload the 'content' iFrame to show the new row and then navigate to the anchor to scroll the user to the newly created row. or

2. Do all of that in one simple action (I've found just using the bottom line of the two lines on it's own doesn't work, so the reload seems necessary to me at the moment.)

• 写回答

0条回答

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
    • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
    • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条
    • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
    • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错
    • ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件
    • ¥15 ubuntu虚拟机打包apk错误
    • ¥199 rust编程架构设计的方案 有偿