duande8497 2015-07-17 06:22
浏览 83

身份验证,仅限html和Javascript

I have done this for browser but now I am developing a hybrid app. I need authentication, I can only use html and JavaScript, since Hybrid app does not support php code. How do I do it such that when app starts it checks, if user is logged on (either via sending a status check request to server, or suggest any other way possible, if php code was possible to use i would check for some session variables and redirect based on that). If user is logged on send inside the app or else present login form. I cannot use Facebook, Google login etc in this case.

Thanks.

• 写回答

1条回答

• dqtdz08206 2015-07-17 06:26
    关注

PHP is serverside, you could not have used it "for browser" except on the web server. You would use it for your hybrid app in exactly the same way - on the web server, and not inside your hybrid app. In your hybrid app, you would have an AJAX call, for example, contacting your server for authentication and persistence. It does not need to be PHP, but it does need to be a serverside executable.

You need the server primarily because it makes no sense to even ask if the user is logged in unless there is somewhere they can be logged into

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用前端向数据库插入数据,通过debug发现数据能走到后端,但是放行之后就会提示错误
  • ¥15 python天天向上类似问题,但没有清零
  • ¥30 3天&7天&&15天&销量如何统计同一行
  • ¥30 帮我写一段可以读取LD2450数据并计算距离的Arduino代码
  • ¥15 C#调用python代码(python带有库)
  • ¥15 矩阵加法的规则是两个矩阵中对应位置的数的绝对值进行加和
  • ¥15 活动选择题。最多可以参加几个项目?
  • ¥15 飞机曲面部件如机翼,壁板等具体的孔位模型
  • ¥15 vs2019中数据导出问题