douzhi7754 2015-06-18 04:21
浏览 30

使用AngularJS和Laravel使视图与服务器上生成的模板一起使用

I am looking to create an application with AngularJS that also has pages rendered on the server side with PHP/Laravel.

Essentially, I want to be able to render a static version of a view on the server side, but have the Javascript views start kicking in as soon as the page is rendered.

The idea being that when a user goes to an internal page for the first time, all of the content is rendered ahead of time on the server, yet the one page application will continue to work as soon as the page is loaded in the browser.

The backend of the application is currently written in Laravel, so I would feel comfortable writing the view logic in PHP.

What would be the best direction to go for this? I really want to avoid passing the pages to a third party service such as prerender.io or first rendering the page in phantomjs.

Essentially: having Javascript disabled on a web browser will not make any one page AngularJS app run. This is why I want to find a way to render the full page on the server, and once the page is loaded in the browser, either re-render the page (if that is the way it must be done) with my Angular application or somehow bind all of the data with the static views with my AngularJS controllers and models.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 求数学坐标画圆以及直线的算法
    • ¥100 c语言,请帮蒟蒻写一个题的范例作参考
    • ¥15 名为“Product”的列已属于此 DataTable
    • ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
    • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
    • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
    • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
    • ¥15 自己瞎改改,结果现在又运行不了了