dongtaihui5131 2016-02-01 15:59
浏览 64

PHP中的进程间通信

I'm working on a PHP platform which gives to developers some features like cron jobs, events and WebSocket communications, for do that I run three different daemons written in PHP, so admins can disable a specific feature. When I start them, after fork, the daemon starter saves the PID on my database and then includes the daemon PHP file. I need to allow developers to easily communicate with these daemons using the specific PHP class. I've seen that exist many different methods for communicate with processes, I've seen for example the proc_open function but it looks like must run a new command for communicate with it. I'm looking for something like PHP sockets but which allow me to open the socket to a PID and without using a port (if it's possible) for avoid conflicts with other daemons sockets. Which is the better way for do that with native instruments of PHP?

One more detail: these daemons may be able to manage pretty big load of connections, events are propagated also to clients through WebSocket or AJAX polling so event and WebSocket daemons communicate between them.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongweihuai5601 2016-02-01 16:15
    关注

Using a process based approach and reusing the same process ( presumed from your explanation ), and communicating with it without using sockets would be difficult. If you are not that bothered about scalability beyond a server, then it would be fine. You will have to at least use a socket (network or unix), then make the process bind and listen on a random port, and save the port number or unix path in the database, along with the PID.

Another (old fashioned option) would be to make use of xinetd; make your daemons started and managed by xinetd. Here you are really rewiring the stdin and stdout using sockets, by out-sourcing it to xinetd daemon.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 @microsoft/fetch-event-source 流式响应问题
  • ¥15 ogg dd trandata 报错
  • ¥15 高缺失率数据如何选择填充方式
  • ¥50 potsgresql15备份问题
  • ¥15 Mac系统vs code使用phpstudy如何配置debug来调试php
  • ¥15 目前主流的音乐软件,像网易云音乐,QQ音乐他们的前端和后台部分是用的什么技术实现的?求解!
  • ¥60 pb数据库修改与连接
  • ¥15 spss统计中二分类变量和有序变量的相关性分析可以用kendall相关分析吗?
  • ¥15 拟通过pc下指令到安卓系统,如果追求响应速度,尽可能无延迟,是不是用安卓模拟器会优于实体的安卓手机?如果是,可以快多少毫秒?
  • ¥20 神经网络Sequential name=sequential, built=False