douchong8393 2015-12-14 14:35
浏览 43
已采纳

从iOS发送请求到php web服务

I have a question relating to sending a POST request from an iOS app to a web service written in php, that will ultimately query a MySQL database.

tldr: How do I view the contents of the POST variables directly in the browser window, without refreshing?

Long version:

I had written my Swift code in Xcode, with NSURLSession, request, data etc.

I had a php web page set to var_dump($_POST); so that I could check that the data was sent in correctly (my data was a hard-coded string in Xcode for testing purposes).

I couldn't for the life of me figure out why I kept getting empty POST variables, until I decided to add a test query statement to my web page binding the POST variable. Lo and behold, the query ran successfully and my table updated.

I now realise that the reason I thought the POST variable was empty was because I was refreshing the web page in order to see the results of my var_dump. I now also know that this was deleting the POST data, because when I repeated this action with the query statement, my table was getting NULL rows.

My question is how do I view the contents of the POST variables directly in the browser window, without refreshing? I know this must be a real noob goose chase I've led myself on... but I am a noob.

Thank you

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doushenyu8228 2015-12-14 14:43
    关注

You would need to modify the service itself to output those values in some way. If this is strictly for debugging, you are better off having the service write out to a log file instead. If this is part of the requesting applications call and the data needs to be displayed to the user, the service should probably return either an XML or JSON string response that your application can parse. Otherwise, you can use Fiddler to monitor your web traffic.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用C#,asp.net读取Excel文件并保存到Oracle数据库
  • ¥15 C# datagridview 单元格显示进度及值
  • ¥15 thinkphp6配合social login单点登录问题
  • ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配