dongzhi4239 2015-12-10 04:54
浏览 75

OVER_QUERY_LIMIT w /开票帐户已启用

I am using the Geocoding API, and am receiving OVER_QUERY_LIMIT and I have enabled my billing account, which should give me over 100k queries. I am doing about 2500 or less. It seems to happen when I am processing many items in a php loop, but not for each item - for example.

1. OK
  2. OK
  3. OVER_QUERY_LIMIT
  4. OK
  5. OK

So it doesn't appear I am actually over the limit, but that's the XML returned for the transaction. If I process the same transaction in a URL it works with no issue.

Ideas?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongou3286 2015-12-10 05:00
    关注

Pace your application or submit the requests in smaller groups. Solutions include using a cron job to distribute the requests throughout the day, or adding a small delay between requests.

From: https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/business/articles/usage_limits

If you exceed the usage limits you will get an OVER_QUERY_LIMIT status code as a response.

This means that the web service will stop providing normal responses and switch to returning only status code OVER_QUERY_LIMIT until more usage is allowed again. This can happen:

Within a few seconds, if the error was received because your application sent too many requests per second.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Mac系统vs code使用phpstudy如何配置debug来调试php
  • ¥15 目前主流的音乐软件,像网易云音乐,QQ音乐他们的前端和后台部分是用的什么技术实现的?求解!
  • ¥60 pb数据库修改与连接
  • ¥15 spss统计中二分类变量和有序变量的相关性分析可以用kendall相关分析吗?
  • ¥15 拟通过pc下指令到安卓系统,如果追求响应速度,尽可能无延迟,是不是用安卓模拟器会优于实体的安卓手机?如果是,可以快多少毫秒?
  • ¥20 神经网络Sequential name=sequential, built=False
  • ¥16 Qphython 用xlrd读取excel报错
  • ¥15 单片机学习顺序问题!!
  • ¥15 ikuai客户端多拨vpn,重启总是有个别重拨不上
  • ¥20 关于#anlogic#sdram#的问题,如何解决?(关键词-performance)