doukezi4606 2015-12-06 22:55
浏览 101

woocommerce / wordpress设置最大购物车总数

I can't find any plugins that allow me to set rules I need to cart. I found plugins which allow to set rules that let you set max/min purchases (only calculates total of products) but doesn't take into account total price of products+fees+shipping (total cart). Anyone know any solutions?

Thank you.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doudu2591 2015-12-12 15:25
    关注

As advised I can answer my own question.

First off my query was about setting maximum price allowed to a cart total, not just product total. eg.max Total products+shipping+fees=100

Here's the solution: I found a plugin called min "Min and Max Purchase for WooCommerce".If you set your fee (if you have that implemented) and shipping to static eg. $1 fee and $1 shipping all the time.

You can then set maximum total price of products to [desired maximum price to set - (static shipping cost+ static fee)= total max price to set for products]

From example on top deired maximum [$100 desired maximum total-($1 shipping+$1 fee)=$98 total max price to set for products]

This will only work for your eCommerce website IF your shipping cost are static and not affected by weight of products.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?