dsh84723 2015-11-24 20:37
浏览 50

运行一个bash脚本,它从php中的特定用户启动一个屏幕

I have dug through everything I can find on the topic of starting a screen from PHP. I'm starting a game server, so I must run it from a specific user so that the server executable looks in the right folder for its other files. I have changed Apache's user from its default to the user I must run the server from. When I have exec('cd /User/FolderWithScript && bash script.sh); to emulate what I would do to start it, it doesn't report any errors in /var/log/apache2/error.log, but also doesn't start the server or its screen.

The same thing happens if I were to use exec('cd /User/FolderWithExecutable && screen -dmS ServerExcutable +Args'); which is essentially what the script does.

If I use exec(cd /User/FolderWithScript && bash ServerExcutable +Args); it spits out all of the usual stuff for the server in /var/log/apache2/error.log, but unfortunately also appears to be looking in the wrong directory for most of the game files, which are located in /User/.game.

Thanks!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyun3335 2015-11-24 21:28
    关注

I had to add in my sudoers file www-data ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: /Path/To/Script and then in PHP run exec('cd /Path/To/Script(AndExecutable) && sudo -u User /Path/To/Script); Basically, It wouldn't run correctly unless I ran the script from the folder the executable was in, and it wouldn't run unless I used the entire path to the script as entered in my sudoers file.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
  • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器
  • ¥15 如何用Labview在myRIO上做LCD显示?(语言-开发语言)
  • ¥15 Vue3地图和异步函数使用
  • ¥15 C++ yoloV5改写遇到的问题
  • ¥20 win11修改中文用户名路径
  • ¥15 win2012磁盘空间不足,c盘正常,d盘无法写入
  • ¥15 用土力学知识进行土坡稳定性分析与挡土墙设计
  • ¥70 PlayWright在Java上连接CDP关联本地Chrome启动失败,貌似是Windows端口转发问题