douzhuozhu9544 2015-11-02 17:28
浏览 63

Xdebug远程调试 - 在步骤中崩溃,步入等

I have a virtual development environment in vagrant which I have provisioned using puphpet.com. Until today, everything was in perfect working order, but suddently - seemingly unrelated to my actions - Xdebug stopped working.

I use phpstorm for development and debugging and what happens is, I set a breakpoint in phpstorm, then I enable the remote debugging listener in phpstorm and the Chrome Xdebug Helper extension. When the code reaches the breakpoint, execution is paused and I am able to investigate the different variables, but as soon as I try to step through my code with either continue, step over or step into, phpstorm simply exits debug mode and my browser shows a 503 error.

I had a look at the syslog, which shows that it is a segmentation error, so not much in the way of clues there. Then I enabled the Xdebug log. I don't really know how to interpret it, but it seems to me that it logs that it was succesfully able to stop at a breakpoint and then when the error happens it just stops logging - which makes sense considering that it seems to be a segmentation error.

I tried updating xdebug with pecl upgrade xdebug and I tried running it on a port different from the port 9000 default. Did not change anything.

Any suggestions what I might try now?

My virtual machine is running Ubuntu 14.04 LTS x64. PHP is v5.6.14 and Xdebug is v2.3.2.

Here is a link to my puphpet configuration in case it might help: https://gist.github.com/webconsult/dfa23f65ce2394624b0d

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
    • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
    • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
    • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
    • ¥15 解riccati方程组
    • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
    • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
    • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
    • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
    • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题