douzhuozhu9544 2015-11-02 17:28
浏览 63

Xdebug远程调试 - 在步骤中崩溃,步入等

I have a virtual development environment in vagrant which I have provisioned using puphpet.com. Until today, everything was in perfect working order, but suddently - seemingly unrelated to my actions - Xdebug stopped working.

I use phpstorm for development and debugging and what happens is, I set a breakpoint in phpstorm, then I enable the remote debugging listener in phpstorm and the Chrome Xdebug Helper extension. When the code reaches the breakpoint, execution is paused and I am able to investigate the different variables, but as soon as I try to step through my code with either continue, step over or step into, phpstorm simply exits debug mode and my browser shows a 503 error.

I had a look at the syslog, which shows that it is a segmentation error, so not much in the way of clues there. Then I enabled the Xdebug log. I don't really know how to interpret it, but it seems to me that it logs that it was succesfully able to stop at a breakpoint and then when the error happens it just stops logging - which makes sense considering that it seems to be a segmentation error.

I tried updating xdebug with pecl upgrade xdebug and I tried running it on a port different from the port 9000 default. Did not change anything.

Any suggestions what I might try now?

My virtual machine is running Ubuntu 14.04 LTS x64. PHP is v5.6.14 and Xdebug is v2.3.2.

Here is a link to my puphpet configuration in case it might help: https://gist.github.com/webconsult/dfa23f65ce2394624b0d

• 写回答

0条回答

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Matlab怎么求解含参的二重积分?
    • ¥15 苹果手机突然连不上wifi了?
    • ¥15 cgictest.cgi文件无法访问
    • ¥20 删除和修改功能无法调用
    • ¥15 kafka topic 所有分副本数修改
    • ¥15 小程序中fit格式等运动数据文件怎样实现可视化?(包含心率信息))
    • ¥15 如何利用mmdetection3d中的get_flops.py文件计算fcos3d方法的flops?
    • ¥40 串口调试助手打开串口后,keil5的代码就停止了
    • ¥15 电脑最近经常蓝屏,求大家看看哪的问题
    • ¥60 高价有偿求java辅导。工程量较大,价格你定,联系确定辅导后将采纳你的答案。希望能给出完整详细代码,并能解释回答我关于代码的疑问疑问,代码要求如下,联系我会发文档