doujian3401 2015-10-14 08:16
浏览 44

Moodle表单显示错误值

In an activity module in Moodle, I had advcheckbox, which saved, if the user wants to have 4 seater as a car. It looked like this:

$mform->addElement('advcheckbox', 'fourseater', get_string('fourseater', 'newmodule'));
        $mform->setDefault('fourseater', 0);
        $mform->setType('fourseater', PARAM_BOOL);

It all worked fine, the value was correctly saved, if you check the box, you get fourseater in the info about the workers. Then I wanted to change the form, so the user can choose between 2 and 4 seater car. A dropdown, that looks like that:

$caroptions = array(
                0 => get_string('selectcar', 'newmodule'),
                1 => get_string('twoseater', 'newmodule'),
                3 => get_string('fourseater', 'newmodule'),
    );
$mform->addElement('select', 'caroptions', get_string('caroptions', 'newmodule'), $caroptions);
$mform->setDefault('caroptions', 0);

It is correctly displayed, but in the database is saved only the twoseater. As I have also option to download the users records as .xls there is also every time saved only the twoseater, no mather what I choose. Here is, how the data is being extracted to .xls:

$data[] = ($workers->fourseater == "1") ? get_string('fourseater', 'newmodule') : get_string('twoseater', 'newmodule');

In the database, this is the field for the form (I didn't change the name of the fourseater to caroptions, as it didn't make any difference):

<FIELD NAME="fourseater" TYPE="int" LENGTH="1" NOTNULL="false" DEFAULT="0" SEQUENCE="false"/>

What I am doing wrong, that after I changed the form it stoped working correctly?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongpa5277 2015-10-14 08:29
    关注

Have you still got

$mform->setType('fourseater', PARAM_BOOL);

It should be

$mform->setType('fourseater', PARAM_INT);

Also the name of the select is caroptions - I'm guessing it should be fourseater?

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab