drnmslpz42661 2015-09-21 07:55
浏览 16

Magento:将包含子块的块添加到cms_index_index

Maybe I'm going about this the wrong way, but I'm quite new to Magento and I don't know any better. I'm trying to add a block to my front page, which I believe is cms_index_index (is that correct?). This works:

<cms_index_index>
    <reference name="content">
        <block type="core/template" name="start_recs" as="start_recs" template="path/to/recommendations.phtml"></block>
    </reference>
</cms_index_index>

But in my recommendations.phtml, I want to reference another block, addtocart_special.phtml. I did that in other catalog blocks and it worked fine, but somehow I cannot make this work in cms_index_index. What I tried is this:

<cms_index_index>
    <reference name="content">
        <block type="core/template" name="start_recs" as="start_recs" template="path/to/recommendations.phtml">
            <action method="setBlockId"><block_id>start-recs</block_id></action>
            <block type="core/template" name="addtocart_special" as="addtocart_special" template="catalog/product/view/addtocart_special.phtml">
            </block>
        </block>
    </reference>
</cms_index_index>

And in my recommendations.phtml, I call the addtocart_special like this:

$this->getChild('addtocart_special')->setData('product', $_product);
echo $this->getChildHtml('addtocart_special', false);

But this results in the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function setData() on a non-object in /home/www/project/path/to/recommendations.phtml on line 125

I just don't get why. Why is getChild('addtocart_special') a non-object? What am I missing?

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录
    • ¥20 软件测试决策法疑问求解答
    • ¥15 win11 23H2删除推荐的项目,支持注册表等
    • ¥15 matlab 用yalmip搭建模型,cplex求解,线性化处理的方法
    • ¥15 qt6.6.3 基于百度云的语音识别 不会改
    • ¥15 关于#目标检测#的问题:大概就是类似后台自动检测某下架商品的库存,在他监测到该商品上架并且可以购买的瞬间点击立即购买下单
    • ¥15 神经网络怎么把隐含层变量融合到损失函数中?
    • ¥15 lingo18勾选global solver求解使用的算法