dqd82461 2015-09-20 12:27 采纳率: 0%
浏览 39
已采纳

不包含PHP的模板解决方案包括

I currently have an application that loads the html header, navigation, and footer information into an html page using separate php includes.

I am trying to re-design the application so that it no longer is dependent upon php includes (so that I can port it to PhoneGap). I have been scouring for a solution that would allow me to get the same templating functionality, while shifting the php scripts solely to the server.

I have looked at a number of the Javascript Template Frameworks - ractive, moustache, handlebars, etc. But most of those seem only data focused - which is great for that purpose, and I may use one for later. But I am looking for something to provide the bones, not the attributes. Also, each of those seems to have routing/url/seo limitations.

I have also tried some of the frameworks like Meteor, Ember, Express, and Sails but they will require a lot of additional coding to get to the same functionality I currently have - but they have the ability to define application level templating/includes. Slim Framework seems to be closest (and maybe coupling it with Twig ), but before I commit I wanted to get some feedback/option.

Is there a better way to do this?? And if so with what? And maybe even how?? Thanks all in advance for your feedback!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanjing4623 2015-10-07 01:25
    关注

After looking through a number of the solutions, I feel that using jquery with handlebars. will actually be the best solution. It does not allow me to do exactly what I'd like to do, but it is close.

I will keep the module pages as separate html files in a templates folder and then inject the moustache modules into the container page using jquery ajax and/or .load.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥15 一道python难题3
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示
  • ¥15 arduino 步进电机
  • ¥20 程序进入HardFault_Handler
  • ¥15 oracle集群安装出bug