dt2015 2015-09-11 14:11
浏览 54

Joomla 1.5.25模板和扩展是否与Joomla 1.5.15完全兼容

I have been tasked with upgrading the template of a Joomla 1.5 website to responsive using Bootstrap (a really tricky thing for me since I have only worked from Joomla 2.5 up to 3.4), so I created a base template on a Joomla 1.5.26 Stable local installation.

Client didn't wanted to share code, so I will have to give only the template file, that is the base template modified, but today they told me Joomla version they are using is 1.5.15 and they won't update it anymore since it was the last version that allowed myisam on mysql config. Template is not finished but they want to test it, so I can't find enough documentation since its very old to confirm template will work properly.

Also I am recoding old extensions to try to use Google Maps API, but I can't find almost any extensions left and I'm trying some but can't know if they can run on previous builds. I didn't even was programming or designing anything by the time these versions were released :( could someone enlighten me?

EDIT: So far version 1.5.15 requires myisam database config to run, so it needs a mySQL version lower than 5.5. With XAMPP 1.7.2 it seems to run fine, just delete all cookies from browser to be able to use phpmyadmin and other things. Clientside seems to work fine for now, but maybe Google Maps API will require a bit of patience.

Bootstrap running on these antique its a real challenge but it will be done, one way or another. Thinking of publishing a template just in case anyone wants to revive these old systems.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanou9739 2015-09-11 14:22
    关注

Wow, quite the client you're having to deal with.

I believe the extensions you developer for the latest version of the Joomla 1.5 series will still work on 1.5.15, however, to be sure, I'd suggest installing Joomla 1.5.15 which you can download from here:

http://mirror.myjoomla.io/Joomla_1.5.15-Stable-Full_Package.zip

This ensure there will be no B/C issues

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 simulink单相桥式整流电路
  • ¥35 问问51单片机流水灯的代码该怎么写
  • ¥15 关于#百度#的问题:感觉已经将字体段落、字体、页边距、纸张大小、文档网络调成与论文模板一致,为什么黄色部分字体左右的间距还是不一样啊,求私信发文件接收看一下
  • ¥15 stata webuse报错
  • ¥15 TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'status')
  • ¥15 如何利用AI去除图片中的竹架子
  • ¥15 python 写个基金爬取的代码,自动卖出功能
  • ¥15 Linux系统启动不起来
  • ¥15 为什么运行仿真数码管不亮(语言-c语言)
  • ¥15 陈仁良《直升机飞行动力学》小扰动线化方程如何推导