duanhu2414 2015-07-07 17:11
浏览 21
已采纳

facebook publish_action不受支持?

I'm a bit confused. I've read the docs and tutorials on the web for getting permission for "publish_action" so that the user can choose the option to automatically post a link on their FB feed when they create a new post on my site (instead of having to do it manually every time).

I set up the page to obtain the user permission for "publish_action" and created the parameters (as shown below). THis works great when I do it, but I am using my developer account. On the facebook developer group I was informed that we are not able to write the message, caption, or link description for the user.

Is this really the case? If so, how is that different than the share dialogue? What's the point in the publish_action permission? Is the publish_action deprecated?

$params = array(
                      "message" => "I just added a new post.",
                      "link" => $post_link,
                      "picture" => "http://example.com/fbpreview2.jpg",
                      "name" => "Name of website",
                      "caption" => "www.example.com"
                      , "description" => "This is a website"
                    );
$request = ( new FacebookRequest( $session, 'POST', '/me/feed', $params ) )->execute()
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duansha3771 2015-07-07 17:18
    关注

The Facebook Platform Policy's documentation on prefilling requires that the user have typed everything in the message parameter.

If you post only the contents of the user-generated post, you should be compliant with the rules. Adding anything to it that the user didn't explicitly type - additional copy, links, hashtags, etc. - is forbidden.

As an example, if I posted a blog post to a blogging system, you could provide a "post this to Facebook too" checkbox/button. Posting the blog entry's exact user-typed text would be OK, but posting a message like "I just blogged on example.com/post.html" would be forbidden.

/me/feed doesn't accept caption or description parameters, so it won't matter if you pre-fill them - they don't do anything.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 DIFY API Endpoint 问题。
  • ¥20 sub地址DHCP问题
  • ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错
  • ¥15 Matlab编程问题