douye2111 2015-04-22 22:59
浏览 69

通过WordPress中的jquery ajax跨浏览器文件上传器

i am trying to use jquery.upload v1.0.3 found in: https://github.com/bassjobsen/jqueryupload

below is the js code:

fileChange = function(id,element,pos){
        $(id).upload(baseUrl+'/library/includes/plugins/fileupload/inc/upload.php', function(data) {
            alert(data.filename);
        }, 'json');
    }

below is the php code:

if (move_uploaded_file($_FILES['file']['tmp_name'], '../../../../../../../uploads/'. $_FILES['file']['name'])) {
    $data = array('filename' => $_FILES['file']['name']);
} else {
    $data = array('filename' => 'Failed to save');
}

header('Content-type: text/html');
echo json_encode($data);

the above works great on firefox, google, safari and mobile devices. however it breaks if i try to use it on ie. so far i have tested on ie9 and ie10 and i keep getting the error below:

unable to get value of the property 'filename': object is null or undefined

i am under the impression that this plugin should work on ie6+ but i have no idea, i just need this to work ie8+

i been scratching my head for hours so any help is greatly appreciated.

just an update, my html has input file as hidden via inline style which actions the fileChange function onchange. i also have another visible button which triggers a click event on the input file.

• 写回答

1条回答

• dongtuo4132 2015-04-24 10:20
    关注

just to confirm, the file uploader found in https://github.com/bassjobsen/jqueryupload does work on ie.

the php code that i posted also works fine.

the javascript code that i posted also works fine.

the problem was, IE < than version 11 does not behave well when you use a separate styled button to open the input file indirectly.

i have fixed the issue by removing the separate styled button and now i am accessing the input file directly. however this means my browse button does not look consistent on all browsers

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题