douwen1915 2015-03-23 13:29
浏览 23

phpMyAdmin中的导入恢复是否真的有效?

I have nearly newest phpMyAdmin (4.3.11.1). I'm attempting to import (to localhost development environment, so all timeouts set at max or infinite) 30 MB .sql file, zipped to 3.2 MB .sql.zip.

I have Allow the interruption of an import in case the script detects it is close to the PHP timeout limit option checked by default and willing to use this mechanism.

Here's what I'm doing:

1. Selecting a file and uploading it for the first time.

2. Import ends with Script timeout passed, if you want to finish import, please resubmit same file and import will resume error (?).

3. Clicking on Go Back.

4. Selecting the same file for second (and so on) time and uploading it again.

5. Import breaks each time on exactly the same line of .sql file with exactly the same error.

It takes it around 5-10 mintes to break, so I'm surely far above 30 seconds limits for hostings. But, it is clear for me, that on re-upload or import continue ever happens here.

What am I missing? Is this feature working at all? Does it requires any special settings to be set, some extra tables to be created or anything, that I might unintentionally skipped?

Edit: I, of course, managed to import this data, using this solution. However, my question is, what am I missing, that import resume does not work in my case, not -- how to import this data.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于作物生长模型下,有限水资源的最大化粮食产量的资源优化模型建立
    • ¥20 关于变压器的具体案例分析
    • ¥15 生成的QRCode圖片加上下載按鈕
    • ¥15 板材切割优化算法,数学建模,python,lingo
    • ¥15 科来模拟ARP欺骗困惑求解
    • ¥100 iOS开发关于快捷指令截屏后如何将截屏(或从截屏中提取出的文本)回传给本应用并打开指定页面
    • ¥15 unity连接Sqlserver
    • ¥15 图中这种约束条件lingo该怎么表示出来