doubairan4213 2015-02-24 13:26
浏览 64

当我更改数据库时,Prepared语句失败

the issue

So I bumped into something curious this morning when I was updating my database. I executed a collation change in my database, changing it from latin1 to uft8. However, my queries failed suddenly on my table. After some debugging, (rebuilding the table even with its original setup, but to no such avail) and receiving 500 internal errors, i realized it had to do with the prepared statement, so i tore it out, and replaced it with a regular mysqli_query, and it surprisingly worked. So now I am wondering, was my prepared statement wrong the whole time, or did it fail because of a change in the database.

the setup

This is the current table set up. I changed it back to latin (and its innoDB) yet it didnt gave me the results back i wanted when i changed everything back to the original settings (which is how it is now)

database setup

the code

the original code was this and it worked fine until the change

require_once '../db/dbControl.php';

$id = mysqli_real_escape_string($con,$_GET["id"]);  
    $sql = "SELECT  *
            FROM project
            WHERE   project.ProjectId = ? ";    
  $stmt1 = mysqli_prepare($con, $sql);
  mysqli_stmt_bind_param($stmt1,'i',$id);
  mysqli_stmt_execute($stmt1);
  mysqli_stmt_bind_result($stmt1,$ProjectId,$ProjectTitel,$ProjectOmschrijving, $ProjectOmschrijving,$ProjectDatum,$ProjectClient,$ProjectUrl);
  while (mysqli_stmt_fetch($stmt1)){ 

the code itself of the page

}

So right now I am just using a regular mysqli_query in order to make it work

require_once '../db/dbControl.php';

id = mysqli_real_escape_string($con,$_GET["id"]);   
$sql = "SELECT  *
        FROM project
        WHERE   project.ProjectId = '". $id ."'";   
$result = mysqli_query($con,$sql);
while($rows=mysqli_fetch_array($result)){
    $ProjectId = $rows['ProjectId'];
    $ProjectTitel = $rows['ProjectTitel'];
    $ProjectExpertise = $rows['ProjectExpertise'];
    $ProjectOmschrijving = $rows['ProjectOmschrijving'];
    $ProjectDatum = $rows['ProjectDatum'];
    $ProjectClient = $rows['ProjectClient'];
    $ProjectUrl = $rows['ProjectUrl'];

the code itself of the page

}

I am a little bit confused (maybe i overlooked something here because to focussed on a little bit of code) but it only happens on the project table. I checked it against code that involves readouts, and they work all fine with prepped statements.

Hope anyone can spot what I couldn't

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanpo7282 2015-02-24 14:08
    关注

I wont be able to tell you what happened but here are two thought's.

The prepared statement execution consists of two stages: prepare and execute. At the prepare stage a statement template is sent to the database server. The server performs a syntax check and initializes server internal resources for later use.

A prepared statement can be executed repeatedly. Upon every execution the current value of the bound variable is evaluated and sent to the server. The statement is not parsed again. The statement template is not transferred to the server again.

Maybe this is what happened, it could be that the prepared statements never reseted after you changed to utf8.

Every prepared statement occupies server resources. Statements should be closed explicitly immediately after use. If not done explicitly, the statement will be closed when the statement handle is freed by PHP.

Using a prepared statement is not always the most efficient way of executing a statement. A prepared statement executed only once causes more client-server round-trips than a non-prepared statement. This is why the SELECT is not run as a prepared statement above.

Maybe the server memory (is/was) full?

Tekst from: http://php.net/manual/en/mysqli.quickstart.prepared-statements.php

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 netty整合springboot之后自动重连失效
  • ¥15 悬赏!微信开发者工具报错,求帮改
  • ¥20 wireshark抓不到vlan
  • ¥20 关于#stm32#的问题:需要指导自动酸碱滴定仪的原理图程序代码及仿真
  • ¥20 设计一款异域新娘的视频相亲软件需要哪些技术支持
  • ¥15 stata安慰剂检验作图但是真实值不出现在图上
  • ¥15 c程序不知道为什么得不到结果
  • ¥40 复杂的限制性的商函数处理
  • ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法