douyi6818 2015-02-19 14:46
浏览 127
已采纳

支持附件的最普遍可导入的电子邮件文件格式?

I am in the process of creating a webmail export script in PHP. The reason we want to export the e-mails is that we intend to retire the webmail functionality from our site, and we want our users to have access to an archive of their mail.

I have created a script that successfully exports a user's e-mail in the .eml file format, and it works great if the files are imported into Mozilla Thunderbird or Windows Live mail. Microsoft Outlook, however, does not handle the attachments correctly. In Outlook 2007 an attached spreadsheet is not even recognized or displayed at all.

I found this information, which indicates that older versions of Outlook need to be up to date for .eml files to be recognized properly, but the aforementioned results are achieved when using an up to date Windows 7 PC.

My question: Is there a better format for e-mail archive files that will work in Outlook as well as the other most used e-mail software/services?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsa45664 2015-02-19 20:13
    关注

Outlook should be able to handle EML files just fine. What is the actual MIME header of the MIME part that Outlook cannot handle?

You can also use MSG file format, but it is as binary as it gets, and only Outlook can understand it.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换