dongyoulou4829 2015-02-18 16:52
浏览 50

AJAX爬行(hashbang转换)

I'm working on AJAX-crawlable (Google AJAX-crawling) website, but some things are unclear to me. On the back-end of the application I filter out the _escaped_fragment_ parameter and return a HTML snapshot as expected.

When calling the URL's manually as shown below there are no problems:

(1) animals#!dogs

(2) animals?_escaped_fragment_=dogs

When viewing the page source at option (1) the content is loaded dynamically and with option (2) the page source contains the html snapshot. So far so good.

The problem is that, when using Google fetch as suggested (Google Fetch) the spider only seems crawl option (1) as if the hashbang (#!) never gets converted by the AJAX-crawler. Even when hard-coding die("AJAX test); inside the function dealing with the _escaped_fragment_ this does not reflect in the result generated by the spider.

So far I have done everything according to Google's guidelines and the only lead I have towards this problem is found on a sub page on the Google forums: Fetch as Google ignoring my hashtag. If this is the case, then it would mean there is no accurate way of testing what the Google bot would see until the changes have gone live and the page is re-indexed?

Other pages such as How to Test If Googlebot Can Access Your AJAX Content and the Google page its-self suggest that this can be tested using Google Fetch.

The information seems to contradict its-self and I have no idea if my AJAX content will be crawled correctly by the Google bot. Hopefully someone with more knowledge on the subject can help me out.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dtv995719 2015-03-20 11:53
    关注

Hash bangs have been abandoned. PUSH states are the more friendly alternative.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)