dongzhi4239 2015-02-16 17:53
浏览 7

使用php创建db抽象层

I am trying to create simple database abstraction layer. I read a lot of articles about Active Record and Table Data Gateway and right now I am very confused.

I think that I understand some theory (small) about them but not how exactly to implement them. I have choosed to implement Data Table Gateway. I will try to explain what I did and if you give me some advices I will be glad. I am not sure why (for example in ZF2) every time I have to use Table Data Gateway like DI in the models.

In my case my AbstractModel just get DbAdapter in the constrictor by IoC container but I am not sure that this is ok. Ok I will describe my situation. I have following classes:

• DbAdapter -> it creates db connection (using PDO)
  • IoC (Inversion of Control Container)
  • AbstractModel -> in constructor I get DbAdapter using IoC. This means that it hold only one instance of DbAdapter. In this class I also have CRUD methods.
  • Another classes represent the tables in db. For example class User extends AbstractModel and has method getTable which return the name of the table. Another sql queries will be in this classes which represent the tables. These classes have access to DbAdapter.

Is it ok this scheme and how can I improve it?

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 potsgresql15备份问题
    • ¥15 Mac系统vs code使用phpstudy如何配置debug来调试php
    • ¥15 目前主流的音乐软件,像网易云音乐,QQ音乐他们的前端和后台部分是用的什么技术实现的?求解!
    • ¥60 pb数据库修改与连接
    • ¥15 spss统计中二分类变量和有序变量的相关性分析可以用kendall相关分析吗?
    • ¥15 拟通过pc下指令到安卓系统,如果追求响应速度,尽可能无延迟,是不是用安卓模拟器会优于实体的安卓手机?如果是,可以快多少毫秒?
    • ¥20 神经网络Sequential name=sequential, built=False
    • ¥16 Qphython 用xlrd读取excel报错
    • ¥15 单片机学习顺序问题!!
    • ¥15 ikuai客户端多拨vpn,重启总是有个别重拨不上