dsxmwin86342 2015-01-22 20:24
浏览 32

使用PHP代码存储页面的方法

I'm currently creating a webpage and I have a problem, which I couldn't find answer for. I'm using Laravel framework and I need to store pages somehow. I would normally use MySQL or SQLite or some other DB engine like that, but some of the pages I write contain PHP code.

Specifically, page /app downloads something from somewhere using file_get_contents, does magic with converting encoding and displays the downloaded content. Page / is just plain Html. I thought about using eval() but it seems like an extreme overkill and insecurity to me. Also I would like to leverage the MVC somehow in this by having the logic of /app in controller and the text of the page in some DB. So I need to find some type of model which would allow me to this.

I'm using the "function-per-page" approach. i.e.

Class MainController extends BaseController {
    public function getIndex() { // some code }
    public function getApp() { // some code }
    public function getDocs() { // some code }
}

etc...

Any ideas on how to deal with it?

EDIT:
A little bit of background. I'm not a newbie, it is just that I don't know how to deal with this project. I have experience in writing projects like blogs using Laravel.

The page I'm creating is "portfolio-type"; mostly static, but 2 pages contains scripts as stated above. Also I already have working version, but I'm rewriting it from scratch. Original version used Slim framework and pages were stored as php files, then included to template based on url.

include "pages/$url_part.inc.php";
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dousong3760 2015-01-23 06:34
    关注

As this SO Answer states, there is no way besides eval to execute php code that resides in a database.

My suggestion would be to try and learn a bit about laravel and MVC and to redesign the application afterwards. A resource I can not recommend enough for learning laravel is Laracasts. Laracasts also provides a very well done series called Laravel from Scratch. But chances are good you already know that.

To address your issue once more: I think it is worth thinking about a redesign of the whole app. Since the workflow with laravel is super fast, this is better done sooner than later, because your design will lead to more problems in the future, because it simply does't fit well with laravel. Also, this will open up a lot of nice possibilities, because you can use the full power of laravel.

The Database is what lies behind models, the M in MVC. Only actual Data should be stored there, no Logic (C - Controller) or Presentation (V - View).

If it is just a normal website (like a Blog or sth.), think about not developing it all by yourself. There are great free Content-Management-Systems on the Market (like Wordpress, to name a very popular one), which also offer a lot of possibilities for extension and customization.

Given the little information you gave, this is the only advice I can give so far. I hope this helps a litte, and sorry if this stuff is to basic for your level of knowledge, but it is hard to tell how proficient the OP is in many cases.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)
  • ¥20 matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥15 如何在3D高斯飞溅的渲染的场景中获得一个可控的旋转物体