dtnrsmi824877 2015-01-15 10:33
浏览 31

使用来自另一个表的数据更新整个MySQL表的最佳方法是什么?

I am building a new functionality and have an idea how to do it, however there might be a better way out there, which I have not though of. So any 'crazy' ideas are welcomed.

This is the case:

I have a products table that contains 9 different types of products. Let's call it tbl_all_products. This table contain about 100K records and is regularly being updated - either by the users (they can add/remove products) or by automated scripts (like delete outdated ones). So understandably, there will be holes in the table ids and a lot of variations in the product types order.

Now what I want to do is to get a new cron in place which will extract products from tbl_all_products only WHERE prod_id = '1', query might be something like:

$sql_product = "SELECT id,name,date,user_id 
                    FROM tbl_all_products
                    WHERE type = '1';

Then I want to update those 4 columns for all matching products in a new table, let's call it tbl_type1.

I am planning to to record the count of selected products with type=1 and then update those with a loop in tbl_type1 WHERE id=$count_id. One question leaves for me to think about if I choose this approach and it is what to do with the excessive rows in tbl_type1 when there are less products found in the original table.

But I would like to get some other opinions if there is a better and more importantly, a faster way to do it.

Any suggestions or thoughts?

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 求数据集和代码#有偿答复
    • ¥15 关于下拉菜单选项关联的问题
    • ¥20 java-OJ-健康体检
    • ¥15 rs485的上拉下拉,不会对a-b<-200mv有影响吗,就是接受时,对判断逻辑0有影响吗
    • ¥15 使用phpstudy在云服务器上搭建个人网站
    • ¥15 应该如何判断含间隙的曲柄摇杆机构,轴与轴承是否发生了碰撞?
    • ¥15 vue3+express部署到nginx