dpleylxzx47207117 2014-12-11 17:55
浏览 14

通过PHP导入CSV文件时,MyAdmin Commas被忽略

I have used the same CSV file for almost a year without any issues when I import it. The last time it imported correctly was on December the 5th. Since that time when I have imported my CSV file it ignores commas beginning on the second row; it will actually include the commas in the first column.

Here is a link to some screenshots I took to show you - you will have to move through all 4 images. http://imgur.com/kjWF1te,Uhs0ghV,wkVSESK,J7g2cnS#0

Image 1: shows the CSV file when opened with Excel
Image 2: shows the CSV file when opened in Notepad
Image 3: shows what the table looks like after I import it. You can see beginning with store7 it contains the comma in the field then it adds the next column, another comma, and then part of the next column. It then moves on to the next column and will insert everything correctly until it gets back to the first column again. There are a total of 66 entries and only the first one inserts correctly, all of the remaining ones string together the first 2 or 3 columns.

Image 4: shows the import rules I set when importing - these are the default settings. I do this import every day and it has always worked, but stopped working after December 5th.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 无线电能传输系统MATLAB仿真问题
    • ¥50 如何用脚本实现输入法的热键设置
    • ¥20 我想使用一些网络协议或者部分协议也行,主要想实现类似于traceroute的一定步长内的路由拓扑功能
    • ¥30 深度学习,前后端连接
    • ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
    • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
    • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线
    • ¥15 谁有desed数据集呀