duandai0373 2014-09-15 07:14
浏览 18

使用正则表达式禁止文本中的电话号码(使用字母而不是数字)?

I have a text description field for classified listings in a site. There is a separate field for entering the phone number for contacting the person but many people are entering the phone inside the description, which I do not want.

I use a regex to filter it if entered in number format but they get really creative and use letters as well. Is there a way to filter that using regex or some sort of preprocessing of the field.

Here is an example code (which only works for the phone as numbers):

$phone = '0888123123';
$text  = 'Some description with phone set to 0888123123 as well as zero eight eight eight one two three one two three.';

preg_match_all('/('.implode('[\D]*', str_split($phone)).')/i', strip_tags($text), $matches);

if (count($matches) > 0) {
   foreach($matches as $value) {
      $text = str_replace($value, $phone, $text);
   }
}

I am thinking of replacing each of the letters with a number from an array like array('one'=>1) and it would work except if they have a number somewhere else in the text it would replace it as well. Is there a way to upgrade the regex to catch the letters case for that phone number?

EDIT:

I updated the regex with an array for the numbers in letter format but there is another problem. If the phone number appears more than once in the text it doesn't work:

$text  = 'Some description with phone set to 0888123123 as well as zero eight eight eight one two three one two three and a second time - zero eight eight eight one two three one two three.';

$phone_digits   = array(0=>'zero',
                                1=>'one',
                                2=>'two',
                                3=>'three',
                                4=>'four',
                                5=>'five',
                                6=>'six',
                                7=>'seven',
                                8=>'eight',
                                9=>'nine');
$phone_letters = array();
foreach (str_split($phone) as $number)
{
   $phone_letters[] = "($number|$phone_digits[$number])";
}
preg_match_all('/('.implode('[\D]*', $phone_letters).')/i', $text, $matches);

It matches the letters but doesn't stop at the last number of the phone:

Matches: "zero eight eight eight one two three one two three and a second time - zero eight eight eight one two three one two three."

instead of matching twice:

"zero eight eight eight one two three one two three"

Can the preg_match not be greedy and stop when the first match is found and then process the rest of the string for additional matches?

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 远程桌面文档内容复制粘贴,格式会变化
    • ¥15 关于#java#的问题:找一份能快速看完mooc视频的代码
    • ¥15 这种微信登录授权 谁可以做啊
    • ¥15 请问我该如何添加自己的数据去运行蚁群算法代码
    • ¥20 用HslCommunication 连接欧姆龙 plc有时会连接失败。报异常为“未知错误”
    • ¥15 网络设备配置与管理这个该怎么弄
    • ¥20 机器学习能否像多层线性模型一样处理嵌套数据
    • ¥20 西门子S7-Graph,S7-300,梯形图