dongyou7472 2014-07-22 01:34
浏览 79

从内存中执行suphp

I manage a server on linux that has apache with php and suphp. Like most setups, all program files are currently stored on disk.

I want to run suphp from ram. I then copied everything in the suphp folder (config files, folders, and program totaling about 2.8MB) to ram. Then on disk, I renamed the folder so the old version doesn't get accessed. I used the -a switch with cp to preserve the permissions and such.

I then made two attempts which both led to failure.

First, I make a link (using ln -s) named suphp that points to the suphp folder in ram. Then when I browsed the file/folder structure, everything else looks identical as if the setup was ready to work.

Since that didn't work, I made another attempt by removing the suphp symbolic link, then creating an empty suphp folder and mount-binding it (using mount --bind) to the suphp folder in ram. That did not even work.

I then looked at my apache error_log, and during the time I tried this steps and until I restored the original setup, I received various error messages with the text similar to this in common in all of them:

"(2)No such file or directory: couldn't create child process: (suphp folder location)/sbin/suphp for (full path to php file on website)".

What baffles me is, why would it report no such file or directory instead of some other error...

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyaofu0599 2014-07-22 02:09
    关注

suPHP will be loaded into RAM by Apache since it is an Apache module (mod_suPHP). There is no reason to move the actual files/executables to the system's "ram" directory and set up symlinks like you have done.

If your intent is to keep PHP scripts in memory, consider using an opcache like the one built into 5.5 or apc, see How to use PHP OPCache?

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog