dourang20110122 2014-06-21 03:44
浏览 28
已采纳

PHP while语句问题

I am having issues with my PHP while statement. It is:

$row = mysqli_fetch_array($result);
$time_in_12_hour_format = date("g:i a", strtotime($row['Time']));
while($row = mysqli_fetch_array($result)){  //Creates a loop to loop through results
    echo "<tr><td>" . $row['Name'] . "</td><td>" . $row['Description'] . "</td><td>" . $row['Date'] . " at " . $time_in_12_hour_format . "</td><td>" . $row['Location'] . "</td>";  //$row['index'] the index here is a field name

Yes, I do realize I'm defining $row twice, but I'm not sure how to change that. If I remove $row = mysqli_fetch_array($result) from the while statement, the page will not load and it returns errors. As of now, the page loads but the table is empty, even though I know for a fact there is one record in there that was displaying in the table before I added my military time converter. Any help is appreciated.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongshi2588 2014-06-21 03:55
    关注

Try this

while ($row = mysqli_fetch_array($result)) {  //Creates a loop to loop through results
        $time_in_12_hour_format = date("g:i a", strtotime($row['Time']));
        echo "<tr><td>" . $row['Name'] . "</td><td>" . $row['Description'] . "</td><td>" . $row['Date'] . " at " . $time_in_12_hour_format . "</td><td>" . $row['Location'] . "</td>";  
    }

Every time you call mysqli_fetch_array it fetches a row from table, so since you said your table has one record, the one record will be returned in the first mysqli_fetch_array call and eventually the second call to mysqli_fetch_array returns NULL since there is no more records to fetch in the table

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 完全没有学习过GAN,看了CSDN的一篇文章,里面有代码但是完全不知道如何操作
  • ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录
  • ¥20 软件测试决策法疑问求解答
  • ¥15 win11 23H2删除推荐的项目,支持注册表等
  • ¥15 matlab 用yalmip搭建模型,cplex求解,线性化处理的方法
  • ¥15 qt6.6.3 基于百度云的语音识别 不会改
  • ¥15 关于#目标检测#的问题:大概就是类似后台自动检测某下架商品的库存,在他监测到该商品上架并且可以购买的瞬间点击立即购买下单