dongmangji0950 2014-06-20 18:28
浏览 20

按错误划分Genesis Grids插件

I am getting this error on this page: http://3a8.c8c.myftpupload.com/category/portfolio/

This is the error: Warning: Division by zero in /home/content/p3nexnas05_data01/98/2124598/html/wp-content/plugins/genesis-grid-loop/plugin.php on line 251

The page is displaying the way I want it to, but the warning is appearing at the bottom of the page.

Line 251 of the plugin mentioned in the warning looks like this:

$max = ceil ( ( $wp_query->found_posts - $grid_args['features_on_front'] - $grid_args['teasers_on_front'] ) / ( $grid_args['features_inside'] + $grid_args['teasers_inside'] ) ) + 1;
    $wp_query->max_num_pages = $max;

I have the theme set to display 12 posts. I am using the Genesis Studiopress Modern Portfolio Pro child theme.

Can anyone help me? I have put in a support note with the plugin developer here: http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/genesis-grid-loop But haven't heard anything yet. Appreciate your help! Thanks!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dou12754 2014-06-20 18:53
    关注

The warning message just says ( $grid_args['features_inside'] + $grid_args['teasers_inside'] ) part of your code is returning as a zero in value

so ANYTHING / 0 will cause an issue is what wordpress is warning you about.

as a fix to this if you do not want to touch the code then try changing teasers_inside or features_inside post amounts (whatever that means in your backend) and increase it

if you want to touch the code portion

add this code in the wp-settings.php file to disable wordpress warning message outputs

//Add define('WP_DEBUG',true);
    if (defined('WP_DEBUG') and WP_DEBUG == true){
         error_reporting(E_ALL);
    } else {
         error_reporting(0);
    }

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?