doucheng3811 2014-05-17 11:31
浏览 16

PHPmyadmin网站错误

Without any changes, we suddenly received the following error while wanting to access our mysql dbase via phpmyadmin:

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/lib/php/session/sess_8i4gv03ka359ktq4tp4h81oufs638cig, O_RDWR) failed: Read-only file system (30) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php/session) in Unknown on line 0

Does anyone know why this happened & how I can solve ?

thx bart

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douduanque5850 2014-05-17 11:37
    关注

Your problem is that your sessions directory is not writable by the web server. This disables your ability to create sessions.

First check that the directory /var/lib/php/session/ exists. If so, check if it's on a writable medium. Because the message Read-only file system makes me a little unsure.

Then make the directory /var/lib/php/session/ and its current contents writable for the web server. Try chowning the directory to the user that runs your web server. Or (easier, but a bit less secure) chmod 777 /var/lib/php/session followed by chmod 666 /var/lib/php/session/*

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信会员卡等级和折扣规则
  • ¥15 微信公众平台自制会员卡可以通过收款码收款码收款进行自动积分吗
  • ¥15 随身WiFi网络灯亮但是没有网络,如何解决?
  • ¥15 gdf格式的脑电数据如何处理matlab
  • ¥20 重新写的代码替换了之后运行hbuliderx就这样了
  • ¥100 监控抖音用户作品更新可以微信公众号提醒
  • ¥15 UE5 如何可以不渲染HDRIBackdrop背景
  • ¥70 2048小游戏毕设项目
  • ¥20 mysql架构,按照姓名分表