dongliu0823 2015-02-26 06:37
浏览 8

用于查找重新缩放的缩放和像素值的算法

So I have a requirement where I have a "display-div", which is in SPECIFIC pixel size. Then I will have an image over which a "region-to-display" is marked as rectangular box. I need to come up with the exact pixel coordinates for top left and bottom right and a zoom in/zoom out value that are required in order to accommodate the region to display inside the "display-div" as good as possible.

for e.g. lets assume:

The display-div dimensions are: 100px(width) x 200px(height)

And I have an image that is 2000px(width) x 1000px(height)

Region-to-display is from (1000,500)px (top left of image) 
to (1200,900)px (bottom right of image)

So I know that the width to display is 200px and height to display is 400px. However the display-div is 100px x 200px. So I need to zoom out as well.

Hence I will need to pass data points like:

top left = (1000,500)px
bottom right= (1200,900)px
zoom:0.5 (since we need to zoom out)[Firstly is 0.5 even correct??]

Now my problem is that I need to formalize this into some kind of "formula" that I can use against any data set, which provided I give the display-div and region-to-display coordinates, will provide me the zoom factor and the pixels for the top left and bottom right coordinates.

Also note that the region-to-display coordinates calculated does not necessarily need to be the same values as the ones marked. In earlier example it is same because the ratio was correct. However sometimes the zoom might be say 1.3 or similar decimal values in which case the region-to-display pixels might differ.

Any pointers on how to achieve this?

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
    • ¥15 解riccati方程组
    • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
    • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
    • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
    • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
    • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题
    • ¥15 Visual Studio问题
    • ¥20 求一个html代码,有偿
    • ¥100 关于使用MATLAB中copularnd函数的问题