dpblwmh5218 2015-01-16 19:15
浏览 11

IP.Board挂钩,它们存放在哪里?

I finally broke down the other day and made the purchase of IP.Board to move my website over to a more professional looking forum software than MyBB. I feel like it was one of the biggest mistakes of my life. I'm not familliar with any of the programming style's that are used here and to me it's just a jumbled mess.

I've been staring at IP.Board for the last two days trying to figure out how to do things such as create simple hooks, etc, however the website guides are down and there's not any tutorials that I'm able to follow on the Internet that I can find.

So, i decided to just view the source-code of the hooks that came with the forum software, such as the recent posts, but it seems like I've made a massive mistake, upon opening the source file in the hooks/ directory I was presented with a few lines of code:

<?php
class boardIndexRecentTopics
{
    public $registry;

public function __construct()
    {
        $this->registry = ipsRegistry::instance();
    }

public function getOutput()
    {
        return $this->registry->getClass('class_forums')->hooks_recentTopics();
    }   
}

Now, I'm completely lost, and have nothing to reference and I keep digging, and digging, and digging for answers, but I can't find anything. I'm seriously just trying to figure out how to do basic things, like display the users avatar, create a link to a profile, etc. I already know how to poll the database to get the information I need. I understand basic structure from working in Java for so long and I've had tons of PHP projects in the past that were perfectly funtional, but this is on a whole new level of confusing.

Where can I find the actual source-code to this recent topics hook so I can start picking up on things.

I would have been done 12 times over if I was using MyBB still which I'm completely familiar with.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 set_link_state
    • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
    • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
    • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
    • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
    • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
    • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
    • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?