文件保存到服务器为无效JSON

I am saving json to the server using a PHP script as follows:

<?php

$json = $_POST['json'];
$file = fopen('jsonfile.json', 'wb');
fwrite($file, $json);
fclose($file);

?>

The script reads in the existing jsonfile.json file and writes the new json to it...then saves it to the server. But this results in invalid json. I know that the actual json is indeed valid because if I use document.write() to show the json in the browser, and copy/paste that json to a validator it is perfect. But the actual json in the file that has been written to the server is invalid and therefore unuseable to any program.

I am assumiming it has something to so with encoding. I have tried using headers that enforce UTF-8 in the php script but to no avail.

The json looks like this:

{  
   "name":"First Name",
   "children":[  
      {  
         "name":"Second Name",
            {  
               "name":"Third Name",
                  { 

and so on....

Again, this IS valid JSON as when using document.write() and pasting into a validator it is fine. If I were to show the json in the file that has been written to the server it would look identical. It's like there is some hidden formatting we don't see not allowing a validator to pass it and obviously not allowing programs to run it.

Here is the AJAX to POST the json to the php script:

$.ajax({
         url: 'json.php',
         data: {
         json: theJsonBeingWritten
         },
         dataType: "json",
         type: "POST"
         });

This sucessfully writes the file to the server, but something is wrong with the format/characters(?)

I have also tried adding processData: false to the AJAX section in order to stop conversion into whatever PHP is turning my json into. I also tried using JSON.stringify({json: theJsonBeingWritten}) to the data: section of ajax but to no avail. I have also tried using $.post( "json.php", theJsonBeingWritten ); instead of $.ajax but this also did not work. I have also set the content-type to Content-type: application/json".

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongtuo5262 2014-12-17 01:05
    关注

So I was finally able to discover the sneaky little symbols in the JSON. These did not appear in any text editor or hex-editor or validator. Only until seeing the JSON from the raw URL did the circumflex symbols appear. Something in the PHP fwrite() function was forcing these in despite any attempts at forcing encoding. Anyway, using the following to remove the characters from the json in the PHP script prior to using fwrite() did the trick:

$string = preg_replace('/[\x00-\x1F\x80-\xFF]/', '', $string);

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用matlab 实现通信仿真
  • ¥15 按键修改电子时钟,C51单片机
  • ¥60 Java中实现如何实现张量类,并用于图像处理(不运用其他科学计算库和图像处理库))
  • ¥20 5037端口被adb自己占了
  • ¥15 python:excel数据写入多个对应word文档
  • ¥60 全一数分解素因子和素数循环节位数
  • ¥15 ffmpeg如何安装到虚拟环境
  • ¥188 寻找能做王者评分提取的
  • ¥15 matlab用simulink求解一个二阶微分方程,要求截图
  • ¥30 乘子法解约束最优化问题的matlab代码文件,最好有matlab代码文件