编程介的小学生 2019-11-10 23:05 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 102

The K-League 用C语言

Description

Supporters for the professional soccer clubs participating in the K-League, formerly the Korea Professional Soccer League, hold orderly and organized cheering, as did the Red Devils, the official supporters for the Korean national soccer team during the 2002 Korea-Japan World Cup. After many games of this season have been played, the supporters may wonder whether the team S they are backing can still win the championship. In other words, can winners be assigned for the remaining games so that no team ends with more victories than S?(Two or more teams can win the championship jointly.)

You are given the current number of wins and defeats, wi and di, for every team i, 1<=i<=n, and the remaining number, ai,j, of games to be played between every pair of teams i and j, 1<=i,j<=n, where n is the number of teams. The teams are numbered 1,2,...,n. You are to find all teams that have a possibility of winning the championship. Every team has to play the same number games during the season. For simplicity, we assume that there are no draws, that is, every game has a winner and a loser.
Input

The input consists of T test cases. The number of test cases (T) is given in the first line of the input file. Each test case consists of three lines: the first line has an integer n, 1<=n<=25, that represents the number of teams in the test case; the second line contains 2n nonnegative integers w1,d1,w2,d2... each at most 100, where wi and di are the current numbers of wins and defeats for team i, respectively; the third line contains n2 nonnegative integers a1,1,a1,2,... each at most 10, where ai,j is the remaining number of games to be played between teams i and j . For all i and j, ai,j=aj,i. If i=j, then ai,j=0. The integers given in a line are delimited by one or more spaces.
Output

Print exactly one line for each test case. The line should contain all teams that have a possibility of winning the championship, in an increasing order of team numbers.
Sample Input

2 0 1 1 0 2
0 2 2
2 0 2
2 2 0
4 0 2 2 0 4
0 1 1
1 0 1
1 1 0
0 3 3 1 1 3 3 0
0 0 0 2
0 0 1 0
0 1 0 0
2 0 0 0
Sample Output

1 2 3
1 2
2 4

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 C#调用python代码(python带有库)
    • ¥15 矩阵加法的规则是两个矩阵中对应位置的数的绝对值进行加和
    • ¥15 活动选择题。最多可以参加几个项目?
    • ¥15 飞机曲面部件如机翼,壁板等具体的孔位模型
    • ¥15 vs2019中数据导出问题
    • ¥20 云服务Linux系统TCP-MSS值修改?
    • ¥20 关于#单片机#的问题:项目:使用模拟iic与ov2640通讯环境:F407问题:读取的ID号总是0xff,自己调了调发现在读从机数据时,SDA线上并未有信号变化(语言-c语言)
    • ¥20 怎么在stm32门禁成品上增加查询记录功能
    • ¥15 Source insight编写代码后使用CCS5.2版本import之后,代码跳到注释行里面
    • ¥50 NT4.0系统 STOP:0X0000007B