dongsi1954 2013-07-17 18:23
浏览 31
已采纳

我可以使用Codeigniter进行登录,使用PHP进行其他功能吗?

My client has a website which is built on php (without any framework). The website is prone to attacks but almost 75% of the work is done. Keeping scalability in mind we want to migrate to codeigniter completely but the client wants an MVP to be released in 30 days. Can I use partial codeigniter and continue with the existing PHP code. Thank You.

• 写回答

1条回答

• dongxun1978 2013-07-17 18:31
    关注

You have not given a lot of detail, but here goes.....

Firstly things that might be worth letting the SO community know about are:

• Some coding examples that exist with in the current project
    • The type of application / web site that is being built
    • What exactly you mean by scalability (10s or 100s or millions of users)?

Making assumptions here are my thoughts.....

Time

If you want to do this task correctly the first time then say NO to 30 days, if its a large application then it may take that long to just test it, let alone (re)write it.

CodeIgniter

Have you used CodeIgniter before? I suspect not if you're asking on here about how easy or difficult it might be. It will take you at least one project to get into a framework and start to use it correctly. You should always make a dummy application with a framework before starting any production work in it, even then your first batch of code inside the framework will have issues.

Scalability

The scalability issue is probably a null point, if its a new project going live then scalability and performance should not be an issue initially unless you have a) huge marketing budget and are expecting a lot of traffic or b) you are hosting it on shared server and expecting it to perform well.

Summary

I would push through with the 75% you have and fix the security issues you mention. Writing the rest of it with the bespoke code and Codeigniter will cause you more issues which you do not know about yet, these will be harder to control, manage and fix. Fix the known security issues, these you can manage, control and fix. Codeigniter may open a whole new can of bugs for you.

Ignore all of the above and do this

Be honest with the the client, tell them 30 days is a no no and would be irresponsible of you to launch in such a rush. Explain about the security issues and why starting again with Codeigniter using the knowledge gained so far will produce a far superior application / web site.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换