doujiyuan0211 2013-06-12 15:39
浏览 48

MySQL和PHP不能一起工作

I am actually ridicously stumped by this. I have downloaded php, MySQL and apache. Apache and php are working together, and it is wonderful. However whatever I do I cannot get php to work with MySQL. I'm using Windows 7 and PHP version 5.2.17 and Apache 2.2

I have gone into php.ini and uncommented out the lines extension=php_mysql.dll, extension=php_mysqli.dll and set the extention in Windows to this extension=msql.dll. I even changed the session path in php.ini to see if it would change anything. Spoiler Alert it didn't. I keep checking phpinfo() but the only information about MySQL and SQL that shows up is sql.safe_mode: off.

I cannot find any answers anywhere, well I have but all it tells me to do is uninstall and reinstall everything. Which I am trying to avoid at all costs. But if that is my only option, can you give suggestions about using WAMP and whether its easier than installing everything individually? Because I did not use WAMP and it took me forever to get this far.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doupai1876 2013-06-14 09:00
    关注

Annabelle,

Are you editing the php.ini file directly or using the wampmanager menus to edit php.ini.

There are actually 2 php.ini files: the one in c:\wamp\bin\php\php5.2.17 which is used for the PHP CLI environment ( Command Line Interface ) and the one in c:\wamp\bin\apache\apache2.2.x\bin\php.ini ( the one used by apache )

The reason for having 2 is a little complicated but if you ALWAYS use the wampmanager menu links to edit php.ini it will ensure ou always edit the one used by apache.

left click wampmanager icon in the system tray -> PHP -> php.ini

To check that the mysql and mysqli module are loaded go to localhost and from the wamp home page click on the phpinfo link. If the modules are loaded you should see them mentioned in the list of loaded modules in the CONFIGURATION section.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 数学建模招标中位数问题
  • ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题
  • ¥15 深度学习中模型转换该怎么实现
  • ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
  • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
  • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。
  • ¥15 TYPCE母转母,插入认方向
  • ¥15 如何用python向钉钉机器人发送可以放大的图片?
  • ¥15 matlab(相关搜索:紧聚焦)