doulou9927 2012-04-15 02:55
浏览 33

MySQL没有插入所有成功的插入查询...为什么?

Before I go on, this is purely a question of intuition. That is, I'm not seeking answers to work out specific bugs in my PHP/MySQL code. Rather, I want to understand what the range of possible issues that I need to consider in resolving my issue. To these ends, I will not post code or attach scripts - I will simply explain what I did and what is happening.

I have written PHP script that

1. Reads a CSV text file of X records to be inserted into a MySQL database table and/or update duplicate entries where applicable;
  2. Inserts said records into what I will call a "root" table for that data set;
  3. Selects subset records of specific fields from the "root" table and then inserts those records into a "master" table; and
  4. Creates an output export text file from the master table for distribution.

There are several CSV files that I am processing via separate scheduled cron tasks every 30 minutes. All said, from the various sources, there are an estimated 420,000 insert transactions from file to root table, and another 420,000 insert transactions from root table to master table via the scheduled tasks.

One of the tasks involves a CSV file of about 400,000 records by itself. The processing contains no errors, but here's the problem: of the 400,000 records that MySQL indicates have been successfully inserted into the root table, only about 92,000 of those records actually store in the root table - I'm losing about 308,000 records from that scheduled task.

The other scheduled tasks process about 16,000 and 1,000 transactions respectively, and these transactions process perfectly. In fact, if I reduce the number of transactions from 400,000 to, say, 10,000, then these process just fine as well. Clearly, that's not the goal here.

To address this issue, I have tried several remedies...

1. Upping the memory of my server (and increasing the max limit in the php.ini file)
  2. Getting a dedicated database with expanded memory (as opposed to a shared VPS database)
  3. Rewriting my code to substantially eliminate stored arrays that suck down memory and process fgetcsv() processes on the run
  4. Use INSERT DELAYED MySQL statements (as opposed to plain INSERT statements)

...and none of these remedies have worked as desired.

What range of remedial actions should be considered at this point, given the lack of success in the actions taken so far? Thanks...

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongyunque2511 2012-04-15 03:25
    关注

The source data in csv may have duplicate records. Even though there are 400,000 record in the csv, your 'insert or update' logic trims them into reduced set. Less memory could lead to exceptions etc, but this kind of data loss.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line