duanjing4667 2011-09-28 14:38
浏览 45

以后可以使用Active Directory存储有关外部域计算机的信息以进行PHP LDAP查询吗?

For an intranet website. I have considered using Active Directory, LDAP, queried via PHP for security. That is I would query AD for the user, let this have access so x webpage or x control on that webpage. I also need, however, to use machine for security so the person can only access if they are a certain user and they are on a certain machine. Some of these machines are outside of the AD (same company just not in my domain.)

Because of the last statement I use I currently use a MySQL database for users and then use IP addresses of the incoming for controlling the access of pages and items on a page. I still make them have an account on AD for getting on the Intranet to begin with...I just hand off control of granular security to the mysql database after AD authorization and authentication to the main page of intranet.

I hope this makes sense. Thanks for any help.

edit: point is I want to put everything in AD and remove the extra database layer.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongying195959 2011-09-28 22:58
    关注

Sure, just create entries for the external machines using an appropriate schema, include the IP address as an attribute, then when the user logs in search AD for a machine entry with that IP address.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 求个正点原子stm32f407开发版的贪吃蛇游戏
  • ¥15 正弦信号发生器串并联电路电阻无法保持同步怎么办
  • ¥15 划分vlan后,链路不通了?
  • ¥20 求各位懂行的人,注册表能不能看到usb使用得具体信息,干了什么,传输了什么数据
  • ¥15 Vue3 大型图片数据拖动排序
  • ¥15 Centos / PETGEM
  • ¥15 划分vlan后不通了
  • ¥20 用雷电模拟器安装百达屋apk一直闪退
  • ¥15 算能科技20240506咨询(拒绝大模型回答)