drgd73844 2011-08-05 22:03
浏览 64

准备好的声明给客户端查询提供不同的结果

Update: If I stop the WHERE clause from parameterizing the second operand so that the query PHP runs is:

SELECT 5c9_dpd_users.id, 5c9_dpd_users.username, 5c9_dpd_users.cms_usergroup_id, 
5c9_dpd_usergroups_cms.usergroup_name, 5c9_dpd_users.email FROM 5c9_dpd_users,    
5c9_dpd_usergroups_cms WHERE 5c9_dpd_usergroups_cms.id = 5c9_dpd_users.cms_usergroup_id
ORDER BY username asc

the correct results are returned. However, if the WHERE clause is parameterized like so:

WHERE 5c9_dpd_usergroups_cms.id = ? ORDER BY username asc

then the incorrect results are returned; it seems to convert the parameterized argument to '5' and return the results that have an ID of 5. Does anybody know why this happens, or how I may find a workaround? Thank you.

Original Post:

I've created a database abstraction layer as part of a wider system I am writing. I am currently using its MySQL implementation and a very strange error is occurring where the query generated by the application runs correctly if I C+P it in the console, but produces incorrect results when parameters are bound etc., through the PHP functions.

Firstly, here is the relevant portion of my DB schema:

DB schema for question

Having created some debugging output inside my database class, I am given the following information about the query it produces and executes (with stmt::execute).

SELECT 5c9_dpd_users.id, 5c9_dpd_users.username, 5c9_dpd_users.cms_usergroup_id,
5c9_dpd_usergroups_cms.usergroup_name, 5c9_dpd_users.email FROM 5c9_dpd_users, 
5c9_dpd_usergroups_cms WHERE 5c9_dpd_usergroups_cms.id = ? ORDER BY username asc

Array
(
  [0] => i
  [1] => 5c9_dpd_users.cms_usergroup_id
)

The above shows the generated query as printed to the debugging page, followed by the value (and type) of the placeholdered parameter. Putting the table/column name into the query and running it in the console gives me the following correct output:

///

As you can just about see, the usergroup_name is different for each usergroup_id. However, the following code does not work:

// I have executed the statement and bound the result up to this point.

self::$stmt->bind_result($test1, $test2, $test3, $test4, $test5);
    while (self::$stmt->fetch()) {
        echo "ID: $test1<br>Username: $test2 <br>Usergroup ID: $test3 Usergroup Name: $test4 <br> Email: $test5<br><br>";
    }

The above code is simplified somewhat but it exemplifies the problem just as well. If you examine the below output from the above code, you will see that the usergroup name remains identical despite the differing usergroup ID.

ID: 7
Username: ADD 
Usergroup ID: 1 Usergroup Name: se 
Email: test@test.com

ID: 1
Username: New User 
Usergroup ID: 2 Usergroup Name: se 

ID: 4
Username: test user 

ID: 2
Username: User2 
Usergroup ID: 5 Usergroup Name: se 
Email: p@b.com

ID: 6
Username: username here 

ID: 5
Username: xyz 
Usergroup ID: 3 Usergroup Name: se 
Email: pete@pete.com

I am completely at a loss! I first thought this to be a problem with my database abstraction class, but I'm not so sure any more since I've essentially removed all abstraction and am still getting the problem. I'm unsure what other information to provide, but if you would like more details on something I will happily provide them.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanqin9507 2011-08-05 22:09
    关注

There is a problem in your query :

SELECT 5c9_dpd_users.id, 5c9_dpd_users.username, 5c9_dpd_users.cms_usergroup_id, 5c9_dpd_usergroups_cms.usergroup_name, 5c9_dpd_users.email
    FROM 5c9_dpd_users, 5c9_dpd_usergroups_cms

You are never joining your tables on some id's you should do something like this

SELECT 5c9_dpd_users.id, 5c9_dpd_users.username, 5c9_dpd_users.cms_usergroup_id, 5c9_dpd_usergroups_cms.usergroup_name, 5c9_dpd_users.email
    FROM 5c9_dpd_users users
    LEFT JOIN 5c9_dpd_usergroups_cms cms ON cms.id = users.cms_usergroup_id

You have to join your group table and user table see : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Join_%28SQL%29

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口