douqiao8032 2010-12-30 17:38
浏览 54
已采纳

调用SOAP的XMLRPC需要返回响应而不是崩溃/死亡

So I have a XMLRPC developed in Zend PHP which calls a SOAP request to start another process (SOAP is not my script but the XMLRPC is).

During the SOAP request if the host is not found, this sometimes crashes my XMLRPC call. How can I return the XMLRPC request with a response instead of an error? Does the logic look ok? I know all the functionality works and I have gotten the response I desire (sometimes) but I need to make sure the script doesn't crash. Any thoughts? tips?

Here is what I have

try {
   $soap_call = new ReportSoapClient();
   $soap_call->RunReport();
} catch(Exception $e) {
   // Set the Error Alert Email Message
   $this->setErrorAlertMessage($this->getErrorAlertMessage()."ERROR: SOAP Exception: ".$e->getMessage());
   // Send the Email
   $this->sendErrorAlertEmail();

// This set the XMLRPC Response 
   $this->setXMLRPCResponse('Code: '.$e->getCode().' Message: '.$e->getMessage());
   // This is a logger
   $this->debug('Code: '.$e->getCode().' Message: '.$e->getMessage());
   // Return the XMLRPC Response
   return $this->getXMLRPCResponse();
} 

Here is the email I get:

ERROR: SOAP Exception: Could not connect to host

Here is the error I get when crashing (happens only sometimes, why???):

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Exception' with message 'Read timed out after 10 seconds' in /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php:512
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php(330): Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Socket->_checkSocketReadTimeout()
#1 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Http/Client.php(989): Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Socket->read()
#2 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/XmlRpc/Client.php(280): Zend_Http_Client->request('POST')
#3 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/XmlRpc/Client.php(361): Zend_XmlRpc_Client->doRequest(Object(Zend_XmlRpc_Request))
#4 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/XmlRpc/Client/ServerProxy.php(93): Zend_XmlRpc_Client->call('system.multical...', Array)
#5 [internal function]: Zend_XmlRpc_Client_ServerProxy->__call('multicall', Array)
#6 /path/to/xmlrpc.client.php(70): Zend_XmlRpc_Client_ServerProxy->multicall(Array)
#7 {main}
  thrown in /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php on line 512

I increased the timeout to 30 seconds (<-- Link: if you need to see how) and then I sometimes get this: (again why???):

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Exception' with message 'Read timed out after 30 seconds' in /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php:512
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php(330): Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Socket->_checkSocketReadTimeout()
#1 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Http/Client.php(989): Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Socket->read()
#2 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/XmlRpc/Client.php(280): Zend_Http_Client->request('POST')
#3 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/XmlRpc/Client.php(361): Zend_XmlRpc_Client->doRequest(Object(Zend_XmlRpc_Request))
#4 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/XmlRpc/Client/ServerProxy.php(93): Zend_XmlRpc_Client->call('system.multical...', Array)
#5 [internal function]: Zend_XmlRpc_Client_ServerProxy->__call('multicall', Array)
#6 /path/to/xmlrpc.client.php(23): Zend_XmlRpc_Client_ServerProxy->multicall(Array)
#7  in /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php on line 512

Here is what comes back sometimes (this is the desired response):

Code: 0 Message: Could not connect to host
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douyanyan1123 2011-01-17 19:35
    关注

it was the SOAP process erroring out and wasn't throwing the error properly. ugh

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示