dtch60248 2013-11-28 06:59
浏览 39

wamp localhost不工作​​(我知道有很少的帖子,但我很奇怪)

Ok, let me try to shorten things so less to read. wamp works fine for the past few months, then I started to learn laravel4 and optionally requires vhost and rewrite_module which works pretty well that when I type in larave.intro as URL it works.

Now I'm trying to use wamp again just going to localhost AND page says enter image description here

The title of the page does say 404 Not Found.

Read a few threads, some said go apache->service->Test port 80 and see if there are other ports running port 80. It says

Your port 80 is actually used by : Server: Apache/2.4.4 (Win32) PHP/5.4.16

which means my apache is the only one running it isn't it... this already makes me curious and feeling weird, well alright then I go change my port or 8000 in the httpd.conf restart my wamp. and uses localhost:8000 alright now wamp works and I test port 80 again it says Your port 80 is actually not used. So nothing is running on my port 80 why can't wamp use it?

And, at first I thought it's my vhost so I deleted the vhost and in my host I deleted 127.0.0.1 laravel.intro too and runs my wamp back to port 80...still doesn't work. I was thinking then fine I will just use port 8000 BUT then my vhost won't work :(

I was using this as my vhost before

<VirtualHost *:80>
    DocumentRoot "J:\wamp\www\laravel4-basic\public"
    <Directory "J:\wamp\www\laravel4-basic\public">
        Options FollowSymLinks Indexes MultiViews
        AllowOverride All
    </Directory>
   ServerName laravel.intro
</VirtualHost>

and in host it's 127.0.0.1 laravel.intro now since I'm using port 8000 I suppose I should change the vhost too? so I changed to

<VirtualHost *:8000>

and laravel.intro doesn't work. laravel.intro works if I'm using port 80 with virtualhost: *80 and in URL if I type 127.0.0.1:8000 what popped up is laravel.intro instead of the wamp index and if I use localhost:8000 wamp index comes out. I'm pretty much so confused now.

Side note:php Admin works fine if I'm using port 80 and in URL I just go localhost/phpmyadmin

Anyone knows what I'm talking about here? I'm getting confused a bit myself at the end and anyone can get me back to port 80 with everything works? (if I have to change port then oh wells better than one works and the other one doesn't)

Please give me some suggestions thanks ~!

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhoutuo0883 2013-11-28 07:05
    关注

completely remove the wamp files and just clean the temp files and www folder where you have installed and restart the system and then reinstall WAMP and run

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录
  • ¥20 软件测试决策法疑问求解答
  • ¥15 win11 23H2删除推荐的项目,支持注册表等
  • ¥15 matlab 用yalmip搭建模型,cplex求解,线性化处理的方法
  • ¥15 qt6.6.3 基于百度云的语音识别 不会改
  • ¥15 关于#目标检测#的问题:大概就是类似后台自动检测某下架商品的库存,在他监测到该商品上架并且可以购买的瞬间点击立即购买下单
  • ¥15 神经网络怎么把隐含层变量融合到损失函数中?
  • ¥15 lingo18勾选global solver求解使用的算法
  • ¥15 全部备份安卓app数据包括密码,可以复制到另一手机上运行